Pitching Epicurean Editors: Food and Beverage Journalists Tell PR How to Score Ink and Reach Millions of Foodies
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a new Meet the Editors Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 10, 2013 - PR professionals looking to hear from leading epicurean editors about their hottest editorial interests, plus the best ways to place stories and develop long-term relationships with them in 2013 should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Pitching Epicurean Editors: Food and Beverage Journalists Tell PR How to Score Ink and Reach Millions of Foodies will also learn proven methods for maximizing food, drink and restaurant publicity in the editors’ outlets -- and how to drive greater results, ROI and recognition for a client or company.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, July 19, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Sarah Bonisteel, Senior Editor, Epicurious.com
Lindsay S. Nixon, author of the “Happy Herbivore Cookbook” series and blogger, HappyHerbivore.com
What PR pros will learn:
● Top Foodie Trends: The top culinary topics, products and services editors are covering… and how to peg a brand to them
● Money talks: How consumers and diners are conserving and stretching their dollars -- and how to tailor a pitch to “the new frugality”
● What Motivates Food Media: Key insights into the mindset fueling beat reporters -- and how to use that knowledge to protect and promote a brand or product
● Targeting Essentials: How our food journalists view their editorial missions, the stories they blog about -- and how to match a pitch to their preferences
● How can you reach them directly, do they do “deskside” meetings, how do they want to work with PR pros?
● Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, infographics -- the new media assets that food journalists say sweeten the pitch and boost the chances of getting posted
● Social media tips: How to use social media like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to build relationships with these journalists -- plus how NOT to pitch via social media
● How the best PR pros have gained the ear -- and trust -- of key food media and how other PR pros, too, can build long-term relationships with food writers
● The inside scoop on freebies -- which ones are welcomed by food media and which are rookie mistakes to avoid
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.