Proving the Value of Facebook: How Brands Attract, Grow and Monetize a Fan Base of Super Consumers
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a new Ma
NewMediaWire via WebWire --
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 09, 2013 - PR professionals looking to rapidly accelerate visibility and influence through the powerful social network of Facebook should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Proving the Value of Facebook: How Brands Attract, Grow and Monetize a Fan Base of Super Consumers will learn proven methods used by top brands like Dell and even non-profits like the National Wildlife Federation and Drake University for achieving breakthrough Facebook PR success.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, July 18, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Jennifer Lashua, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Center of Excellence, Intel
Danielle Brigida, Senior Manager of Social Media, National Wildlife Federation
Aaron Jaco, Digital Media Specialist, Drake University
What PR pros will learn:
• What’s New: How top brands are leveraging the latest features and apps on Facebook—and how other PR pros can, too
• Facebook Strategy: Why to use a disciplined, systematic Facebook strategy to reap the rewards that come with using proven techniques
• Facebook News Feed: How to make sure Facebook posts hit the “Highlighted Stories” feed on followers’ home pages
• Building a Facebook Presence: Tried and true ways to build an audience and following on Facebook
• Cover Photos and More: Examples and strategies of top Timeline cover photo spreads—and how to get one without spending a fortune
• Milestones, Pins and Star Power: How to easily use the new Timeline features to engage and energize followers—and campaigns
• App-world: Get the latest ideas and tips for which third-party apps are driving the most users to brand sites—and which ones are over-rated
• Effective Facebook Posts: How to keep followers interested and engaged using the Facebook status update tool
• Faux Pas to Avoid: The most common mistakes that PR, marketing communications and small businesses make on Facebook—and how to sidestep them
• Case Studies and Real-World Examples: How these PR and social media experts harnessed the power of Facebook to build brands—and loyal followings
• The ROI of Facebook marketing: What companies—and savvy marketing pros—need to know about converting Facebook efforts into increased revenues, market share, visibility—and career success
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.