Financial & Banking Services Marketing: What’s New & What’s Working in Digital, Social and Mobile to Skyrocket Sales and Visibility
NewMediaWire via Webwire
Oakland, CA - (NewMediaWire) - July 08, 2013 - PR professionals looking to learn how to use digital/social and integrated marketing strategies to build loyalty, website traffic, client satisfaction and sales from frontline practitioners should attend this new half-day webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Financial & Banking Services Marketing: What’s New & What’s Working in Digital, Social and Mobile to Skyrocket Sales and Visibility will also hear from financial journalists and bloggers as they share next year’s hottest editorial topics and tips for increasing media coverage.
This exclusive PR University half-day webinar takes place on Friday, July 26, at 1PM ET (noon CT; 11AM MT; 10AM PT).
Paul Butcher Director of Digital Communications, Citi
Theresa W. Carey Contributing Editor, “The Electronic Investor,” Barron’s
Jeffrey R. Kosnett Senior Editor, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
Amy McIlwain President, Financial Social Media
Allan Schoenberg Executive Director, Corporate Communications CME Group
Sean Sposito Technology Reporter, American Banker
Jennifer Stalzer Vice President, Digital Communications, MasterCard Worldwide
Janet Stauble Social Media Community Manager, Bankrate
Kevin Sullivan Managing Director-Corporate Communications, Barclaycard USSenior Trainer:
Sally Falkow President, Meritus Media; Co-developer, PRESSfeed; Blogger, “The LeadingEdge”; PR Week’s PR Trainer of the Year
What PR pros will learn:
• Best practices for using mobile tools and channels as financial services marketing tools• New ways to use Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to promote a service and engage prospective customers
• Key elements every financial services online newsroom must have to boost press coverage and Google search ranking
• Which social media promotions work best to book more customers now?
• How do government regulations affect social media marketing efforts of financial services firms?
• How to create communities of evangelists for a company
• How to track online conversations and mentions of a company—and how to respond when you don’t like what you hear
• How to create a cost-effective social media strategic plan step-by-step• Cultivating financial services journalists and bloggers: What works and what doesn’t
• How to decide which social media are most valuable for a company . . . and which to ignore• What should the online messaging strategy be---and how to communicate it in just 140 characters
• How to build a large and loyal following on new and emerging social media channels• Most effective uses of online video---and what PR pros need (and don’t need) to produce their own
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $495 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Source: BullDog Reporter Subscribe ShareSign Up For Email Alerts
Sign Up As A JournalistNew Media Wire is a search optimized news and press release distribution service for text news, photos, video and audio content that posts verified news from public and private corporations, non-profit organizations, colleges and universities, agencies and other public sector organizations. Contact NewMediaWire to learn more.
- Contact Information
- Brad Pittman
- BullDog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.