Mindful Money Magazine – A Digital Magazine With Financial Articles Written By Fee-Only Financial Advisors
Mindful Money Magazine, a digital magazine designed to promote financial literacy is available now for the iPad in the Apple iTunes Newsstand. Behavior finance experts and mindfulness teachers also contribute information. Articles from people who have saved, reduced debt, and invested are featured to motivate and inspire.
In the July issue:
- The stock market is up- should you buy? Let’s look at the decisions on how and when to get into the market.
- A Video on how to to invest while managing your risk. We look at diversification and asset styles and classes.
- A personal disaster plan doesn’t just help you with preparing but helps a lot more with the aftermath. Check out these tips.
- Discussing the finances of an aging parent is difficult. We look at ways to help smooth that transition to managing your parents finances.
- Less expensive weddings are popular now and we have tips on how to do it and still make your day special.
- Cross border planning is popular and complex. Most people don’t know how they can stay in the United States for more than 6 months. We look at how and why you can do this.
- How does financial therapy fit into the financial planning process? Our expert shares how this is a win/win for long term financial planning, and why you should request this service.
Mindful Money Magazine is published by Fern Alix LaRocca CFP® EA, who has over 30 years experience in the financial services industry. She is the former CEO of Advanced Financial Designs.
More than two-thirds of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, according to results released from a survey by the American Payroll Association. To learn more visit http://bit.ly/MindfulMoneyMag
- Contact Information
- Fern LaRocca
- Advanced Financial Designs
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.