Podcasts for Small Business Owners Reveal How Entrepreneurs Can Get Their Book Onto Amazon and Earning Them Money Fast
VICTORIA, Australia July, 2013 – Gone are the days where we went to the library to borrow a book or to a store to actually purchase a hard copy. With the rise of Amazon and Kindle, ‘soft copy’ books have emerged, and are growing in popularity with the Pew Research Centre reporting that nearly half of all readers aged 16 and above reported reading an eBook in 2012 – a 16 per cent increase on the previous year. Amazon and Kindle are home to millions and millions of ‘soft copy’ books with many people using these sites as their first port of call for finding something to read, with libraries and book stores often seen as outdated and too time-consuming in the minds of most 21st century consumers.
Pam Brossman, publisher of SheExperts Mentoring Magazine for Women Entrepreneurs and International #1 Best Selling Author of Having a Millionaire Attitude, recently revealed, “Amazon has a ‘Lending Library’ that pays their authors a share of a pool fund every month each time their book gets borrowed. But most importantly for entrepreneurs, soft copy books can be used as a lead generation tool, helping business owners actually get paid to attract targeted customers into their business.” www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Pam loves empowering women on how to leverage and ‘monetise’ their expertise, that’s why she is one of many business expert hosts on a podcast network for business owners, the international award-winning Ambitious Entrepreneur Network. Pam shared the importance of self-publishing on her latest podcast for entrepreneurs.
According to Pam, publishing a book is great for building a brand, positioning the entrepreneur’s knowledge and expertise, driving highly targeted traffic into their marketing funnel, and leaving their digital footprint on the world at the same time as creating a residual income.
Here are five tips to help get that book out of business owners’ heads and onto Amazon quickly:
- Commitment – When Pam wrote her first book she set a deadline of seven days. She says she had no idea what she was doing but the first thing she knew she had to do was COMMIT. If entrepreneurs do not commit to the book they will never finish it, she revealed on her recent podcast for entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Market Research – Success leaves clues. Entrepreneurs do not have to reinvent the wheel. Just study the best-selling books in the area of their expertise or genre, and see what is working for them, then get out there and do it better!
- Purpose – Entrepreneurs must have a purpose for their book. What is it that they want to achieve? Is it to leave a legacy, to tell a story, share experiences or even make an impact? Is it to create sponsorship or perhaps to become the next 50 Shades of Grey or Harry Potter success story? It is important to have a WHY that will make any entrepreneur complete the book.
- Book Avatar – Write the book as if the material is being shared with one person. Who is the person who will benefit the most or who most needs the knowledge, experiences or expertise to help them get from A-B?
- Formula – Follow a recipe and write it fast. Once there is a recipe, writing a book is easy.
The Ambitious Entrepreneur Network hosts podcasts for small business owners and entrepreneurs regularly, where business experts in their industry share their knowledge and help other business owners succeed in this dog-eat-dog world. The founder, herself business coach and marketing mentor, Annemarie Cross, regularly contributes to the network and has been involved in over 200 podcasts for business owners.
Visit www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/ to listen to one of the many valuable podcasts for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Contact Information
- Annemarie Cross
- Founder, CEO & Award-winning Podcast Host
- Entrepreneur Podcast Show
- (61) 03 9708 6930
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.