Podcasts for Small Business Owners Reveal 5 Reasons Relationships, Value & Consistency Matters More In This Economy
VICTORIA, Australia June, 2013 – In a time when business owners are busier than ever, an Australian-based, international award-winning podcast network for entrepreneurs is supporting these time-poor innovators by providing tools for success in easy to access audio form.
The Ambitious Entrepreneur Network, which is hosted by business experts already achieving success in their various industries, covers vital topics for the small business owner including marketing, personal branding, how to attract new customers and many other topics all designed to help small business grow, succeed and thrive. The latest small business podcast host to feature on the network is Meredith Elliott Powell, a certified coach, speaker, and business development expert. Founder and owner of Motion-First, Meredith is renowned as a catalyst for someone who truly makes things happen. www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Meredith’s podcast for small business owners is titled ‘Secrets to Success Podcast’, where she explains the answer to the question: “If concepts of relationships, value and consistency in the service culture have been around for years and years, ‘why’ do they matter more now?”
“In the past, how well a company or individual implemented the concepts didn’t necessarily greatly impact their bottom line like it does today,” says Meredith. “Customers didn’t hold us as accountable for our ability to connect with them or take responsibility for our actions, like they do now.” www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Here are five reasons Meredith believes relationships, value and consistency truly matter more nowadays:
- Change: This economy is not in just a slump, it has changed. Things are never going back to the way they were. Gone are the days of abundance and corporate dominance. The consumer is in control!
- Competition: Competition is at an all-time high and growing, and clients realise they have more choices than ever before. Clients are taking action. If the service, the value and the relationships are better somewhere else, they move on.
- Irrelevance: The Internet, competition and globalisation have made small business owners technically irrelevant in the sales process. Clients don’t have to work with a particular business owner to buy what they want or get what they need. They can Google to find products or services, join groups and chat rooms to gain information, and they can use their smart phones and iPads to place an order or buy a service anytime and anywhere.
- Price: Again, frugal is in and gone are the days of abundance. Clients like to think of themselves as savvy, well informed and confident. They are looking for a deal, whether that deal is about price or about relationship, value, and consistency.
- Word Of Mouth: This is a word-of-mouth economy. Trust in companies, advertising and promotions are at an all-time low. Testimonials, a referral, and a letter of thank-you have become turbo charged as our clients take their feedback to the Internet.
With the economy shifting from a money-driven environment to a ‘trust and value’ economy, it is crucial for a small business owner to embed a commitment to building relationships, adding value and delivering consistency as a core part of their service to gain a competitive advantage in their industry. During Meredith’s podcast for small business owners she urged business owners to consider, “In today’s trust and value economy, if business owners put the effort in they will see a much greater return on their investment.”
To listen to other award-winning podcasts for small business owners and entrepreneurs on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Network visit www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/ today.
- Contact Information
- Annemarie Cross
- Founder, CEO & Award-winning Podcast Host
- Entrepreneur Podcast Show
- (61) 03 9708 6930
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.