Perth English and Maths Tutors Support Young People to Achieve Success at School
PERTH, Australia June, 2013 – Whether educated in the private, independent or state school system, many students find they benefit from additional, one-on-one help outside the classroom. Not only do students need to keep pace with their peer group, they also need to learn to manage the increasing day-to-day stresses of schoolwork and balance their homework with family time. The Perth English and maths tutors at NumberWorks’nWords are experts at supporting young people from Pre-Primary to Year 10 who require a little extra help to improve and expand on their English and maths skills.
Janice McGuire, Teaching Manager at NumberWorks’nWords, says, “We provide one-on-one after school maths and English tutoring in Perth for the students who are struggling in class, and students who are thriving – it’s a curriculum-based program that can support every individual to advance their skills.” www.numberworksnwords.com.au/
Janice continues, “We work with each child individually to meet their needs. All our teaching is one-on-one, and each student also has the opportunity to work independently to show the understanding that they have gained.”
- Parents have the right to know if their investment in their child’s education and future success is achieving the desired outcomes, which is why NumberWorks’nWords gives parents regular progress reports to keep them up-to-date.
- NumberWorks’nWords offers one-on-one tutoring and independent learning time –the Perth maths and English tutors are always on hand to give individual instruction and help when needed so no child is left behind, as can sometimes happen in the classroom.
- Studies show that students work best when they concentrate in ‘bursts’ with little breaks in between, and when their progress is regularly acknowledged – NumberWorks’nWords’ proven in-session reward system ticks both these boxes.
- NumberWorks’nWords makes learning enjoyable – successful learning requires the child’s full cooperation, and that’s only going to happen if the NumberWorks’nWords experience is enjoyable.
- NumberWorks’nWords’ topics and learning strategies are compatible with the school curriculum – the experts who develop NumberWorks’nWords’ learning programmes closely monitor what’s happening in the primary and secondary education sector.
David L., one of NumberWorks’nWords clients, shares, “We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation for a job well done by yourself and your students who teach those who require it in order to assist them with passing their exams. You run a great business, are very personable, approachable and most of all you care for those under your wing and have a culture throughout your business of the same.”
- Contact Information
- Janice McGuire
- Teaching Manager
- Number Works
- (61) 08 9388 3727
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.