Oracle to Provide Partners Strategies to Grow and Profit at Annual Oracle PartnerNetwork Kickoff
Virtual Session Offers Partners Specific Sales Strategies, Messages and Opportunities for Oracle Fiscal Year 2014
Redwood Shores, Calif.
Oracle’s more than 25,000 partners are an important and strategic part of the company’s success. Arming them with the strategies and insights they need to grow and profit with Oracle, the company is hosting its fifth annual Oracle PartnerNetwork kickoff on June 25, 2013.
• Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) today announced that its fifth annual global kickoff event, “Engineered for Growth,” will take place on June 25, 2013 at 9:00a.m. (PST).
• During the live, online event, partners will hear from Oracle executives, including President Mark Hurd, Executive Vice President of Product Development, Thomas Kurian, Executive Vice President of Hardware Engineering, John Fowler, and CIO Mark Sunday. Oracle product, channel, and regional executives from around the globe will discuss Oracle’s strategic product focus areas for the year ahead and how partners can utilize Oracle’s extensive applications-to-disk product portfolio to expand customer opportunities and business growth.
• Oracle will also share how partners can leverage new OPN Enablement 2.0 and Knowledge Zone resources to enhance their business offerings and revenues. To date, over 4,500 partners have achieved a Specialized status through the Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialized program.
• The virtual event will provide partners:
-* An update on Oracle’s channel strategy and direction for fiscal year 2014;
-* Insight on how to increase value and opportunity with the C-Suite, including key selling strategies for CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CMOs, CHROs, and more;
-* Strategies on how to leverage Oracle’s Engineered Systems, Cloud and Fusion Application technology to differentiate themselves from the competition and drive better results for customers;
-* Program updates to help ISVs and OEMs grow their businesses; and
-* An update on new OPN enablement and incentive offerings.
• Throughout the interactive, virtual event, partners can submit questions via social media; executives will answer questions online and on video.
• The event will conclude with PartnerPulse, a segment recapping the social media discussions throughout the event, which includes a Q&A session, guest speakers, and more.
• “We view partners as an extension to Oracle’s sales force and they help keep our momentum going with their commitment and dedication,” said Joel Borellis, group vice president, Partner Enablement, Oracle. “In its fifth year, the Oracle PartnerNetwork kickoff event provides the information and insights our invaluable partner community needs to remain competitive, grow their businesses and succeed with Oracle in the upcoming fiscal year.”
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.