The New Science of Pinterest PR: How Top Brands Build Buzz and Business
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire
Oakland - (NewMediaWire) - June 13, 2013 - PR professionals looking to master Pinterest, the rapidly growing social media site, to build a brand, boost buzz and reach a huge number of targeted, engaged followers should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend The New Science of Pinterest PR: How Top Brands Build Buzz and Business will learn proven Pinterest techniques and strategies from a panel of social media marketers willing to share what they’ve learned from their own campaigns.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Friday, June 21, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Kelby Carr, Author, “Pinterest For Dummies” and “Pinterest Marketing For Dummies”
What PR pros will learn:
• Why Pinterest has gained traction so fast—and why PR needs a Pinterest strategy before it’s too late
• Building a Brand: What brands need to do to engage correctly on Pinterest to not look like they are selling and drive Web traffic and sales
• Setting up Superior Accounts: How to quickly get a Pinterest presence up to speed—or supercharge an existing account for greater results
• How to attract Pinterest followers as well as key influencers–and be able to integrate this into current social media strategies without it being too much to maintain
• Which board categories and visual stories to create and why pinning from sites other than your own is so important
• Best Practices and Case Studies: Most effective techniques being used by brands like Target and AARP using Pinterest to build buzz—and how to imitate their success
• Why experts have found Pinterest to be a better-than-expected location to drive referral traffic to their Pinterest boards and ultimately their websites
• Measurement and Metrics: How to measure the value of Pinterest efforts and prove their worth to management
• Faux Pas to Avoid: The most common missteps brands and Pinterest users make when trying to make a splash—and how to avoid them
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.