Top Daddy Bloggers to PR: What’s Hot, What’s Trending and How to Pitch Us
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire --
Oakland,CA - (NewMediaWire) - June 06, 2013 - PR professionals looking to hear from leading daddy and parenting bloggers about their hottest editorial interests, plus best ways to place stories and develop long-term relationships with them should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Top Daddy Bloggers to PR: What’s Hot, What’s Trending and How to Pitch Us will also learn how to reach and pitch these influentials, what motivates them and their readers, what they’re writing about now and how you can hook your product, service or company to their coverage.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, June 13, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Andy Hinds, blogger, “Beta Dad”
Jim Lin, blogger, “Busy Dad Blog”
Bruce Sallan, blogger, “A Dad’s Point-of-View”
Jason Avant, Founder and Managing Editor, DadCentric
Dave Taylor, blogger, GoFatherhood.com
Lance Somerfeld, Founder, NYC Dads Group
What PR pros will learn:
• State of the “Daddysphere 2013”: Hear straight from leading daddy bloggers about the incredible growth, reach and influence of this sector — and why this top online demographic must be a part of every media relations program today
• Hot Topics and Trends in 2013: Family, safety, children, economic pressures — the concepts, trends, products, services and influencers that appeal most to the “daddy market” — and how to incorporate them into their pitches and programs
• Daddy vs. mommy bloggers — fundamental differences in tone, subject matter and approach every PR pro must know
• What Motivates Daddy Bloggers: Key insights into the mindset fueling the daddysphere — and how to use that knowledge to protect and promote their brand or product
• Targeting Essentials: How our daddy bloggers view their editorial missions, the stories they blog about and how to make sure their ideas match their pitch preferences
• How can you reach them directly, do they do “deskside” meetings, how do they want to work with PR pros?
• Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts — the new media assets that daddy bloggers say sweeten the pitch and boost your chances of getting posted
• New rules for crafting irresistible daddy blog pitches — the story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these bloggers and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• How the best PR pros have gained the ear — and trust — of key daddy bloggers and how you, too, can build long-term relationships with top online journalists covering the daddy market
• The inside scoop on sponsorships and freebies — which ones are welcomed by daddy bloggers and which are rookie mistakes to avoid
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media — a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.