Podcasts for Small Business Owners Reveal The Key to Success in the New Economy
VICTORIA, Australia June, 2013 –With the fast-paced economy and even faster evolution of technology, consumers are constantly bombarded with ‘white noise’ from business owners who are spending hundreds and thousands of dollars on ineffective marketing and advertising messages. Consumers are feeling more and more overwhelmed, and are left with ‘information overload’ and ever-increasing levels of mistrust. When faced with this barrage of noise, many simply tune out.
Creating a clever alternative for businesses to communicate their messages to potential consumers is business coach and marketing mentor, Annemarie Cross, who empowers business owners around the world through her podcasts for entrepreneurs on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Network. Hosted by various experts covering vital topics for the small business owner, the latest small business podcast host to join Annemarie’s ranks is Meredith Elliott Powell, a certified coach, speaker, and business development expert who wants to break through this unnecessary ‘white noise’.
Meredith says, “Although marketing and advertising are still important, if not critical, to success - it is just not enough. Business owners have to stop pushing messages out, and start pulling their customers in. Today’s consumers want and expect more. They only have to Google to find the products or services they want. So consumers need something more compelling to make them buy, something more powerful to make them part with their money, and that something is trust and value.” www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
During one of the podcasts for small business owners on the Ambitious Entrepreneur Network, Meredith revealed her top five strategies to help businesses succeed in the constantly evolving economy, which are:
- Embrace Reality – Understand that times are different, things have changed, and business owners must learn the new rules. Pay attention to what customers want, what employees expect, and what customers are up to.
- Focus on Values – Welcome to the age of integrity, and the economy where what business owners do is as important, if not more important, than what they say out loud in words. CEOs or business owners need to know who they are and what they stand for in order to attract, retain and truly deepen client relationships.
- Build A Positive Image – To succeed in today’s economy, business owners have to get above the fray, they have to stand out, and they have to be anything but white noise. The only way to do that is to build their image, establish their reputation, and to get people talking about them.
- Invest In Relationships –In the small business podcast, Meredith reveals if business owners want to stand out in the economy, they must invest in building relationships. Meredith advises entrepreneurs to get to know their clients; who they are; what is important to them and what both their critical needs and long term goals are.
- Get Head Out Of Sand – There is more going on in this economy than what is happening in any one business. If all business owners had to worry about was their own daily challenges they would actually be in good shape. But the Trust & Value Economy is offering far more challenges and opportunities outside of the business than inside of the business.
Meredith and Annemarie both believe, “To stand out in this economy, you need to invest in relationships, and be committed to give with no expectation of return. The professional who invests in relationships is the professional people talk about, and the one who is most memorable. Yes, welcome to today’s economy. These are exciting times, and today’s market offers plenty of opportunity for success if business owners get on board now! ”
To listen to some of the award-winning podcasts for small business owners and entrepreneurs visit www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/ today.
- Contact Information
- Annemarie Cross
- Founder, CEO & Award-winning Podcast Host
- Entrepreneur Podcast Show
- (61) 03 9708 6930
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.