SEO Press Release Boot Camp: New Power Tips for Boosting Reach and ROI with Company News
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn the latest tips, tactics and strategies for using search-engine optimization (SEO) to vault press releases to the top of search rankings—and the media’s attention—should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend SEO Press Release Boot Camp: New Power Tips for Boosting Reach and ROI with Company News will also explore the ways Google, Yahoo and Bing are tweaking their algorithms to reward press releases and online newsroom content that is properly optimized—and penalize content that is not.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, June 6, at 1PM EDT (noon CDT; 11AM MDT; 10AM PDT).
Bob Varettoni, Executive Director, Corporate Communications, Verizon Communications Inc.
Warren Lee, SEO Manager, Adobe
Sally Falkow, President, Meritus Media; Co-developer, PRESSfeed; Blogger, “The Leading Edge”
Michael Pranikoff, Global Director, Emerging Media, PR Newswire
What PR pros will learn:
• SEO Boot Camp: Common myths, essential concepts and key definitions PR must understand about how search engines work
• How to conduct keyword research—plus online tools and new techniques for finding your company or brand’s keyword sweet spot
• SEO Strategy: Smart ways to execute a highly successful SEO campaign, even on a shoestring—starting with your media outreach
• New Google Updates and More: How recent search algorithm adjustments have changed what matters most in press releases
• Advanced SEO for Press Releases: Rules for ensuring natural and powerful writing while using SEO to reach a wider audience online
• SEO Press Release Anatomy: Headlines, subheads, lead graphs, nut graphs and even boilerplates—how to optimize news top to bottom
• SEO and the Visual Web: New keyword and tagging techniques for photos and captions in press releases
• Social Search: How to use Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social sites to boost search rankings for releases
• Maximizing Social Sharing: Subject matter, multimedia assets and other elements that influence social sharing
• Distribution & SEO: How press releases improve search rankings—and how to ensure specific news appears on sites that boost SEO
• How to measure the success of SEO efforts to prove they’re playing a vital role in boosting reach and media coverage
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.