NOVELíS Research Team Presents Webinar on Advanced Methods for Developing Global Value Dossier for Pharmaceutical and Device Products
NOVEL HEALTH STRATEGIES Webinar Highlights Advanced Methods for Developing GVD/CVD
Global Value Dossier (GVD) is the single strategy document which summarizes all clinical, economic, quality of life, health outcomes and economic studies on a product and clearly communicates the payer value proposition story to all relevant stakeholders. Due to several recent market events, GVD has emerged as a powerful tool to present cost and comparative effectiveness data for medical products. Join NOVEL HEALTH STRATEGIES team for a replay of webinar for discussion on the following topics:
- How to prepare comprehensive, concise and clear GVD for drugs and devices?
- Using HTAs as a valuable source for developing GVD
- How to develop and communicate budget impact model and cost effectiveness analysis using GVD?
- How to conduct thorough and complete systematic review for GVD?
- How to demonstrate comparative effectiveness of your products using GVD
- Strategies to include meta-analysis and indirect comparisons in the GVD
- What strategies can be implemented to easily maintain and update GVD with latest clinical and health economic information?
- What type of electronic tools (e-dossier, ipad etc) can be used to present GVD?
- Key findings from Novel Health survey with public and private payer stakeholders for developing value proposition story
- Lessons learned from Novel Healthís experience of developing global value dossiers for some of the recently launched blockbusters
About Novel Health Strategies†
Novel Health Strategies (ďNOVELĒ) is an award winning team of experienced professionals with expertise in healthcare strategy, research, policy, publications, health economics and outcomes research, modeling, and pricing and market access. NOVELís team has led strategy projects for majority of top 50 pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies. NOVEL has a large network of internal and external stakeholders and has published several thought leading strategy perspectives. NOVEL has presented industry trends and perspectives at ISPOR, AMCP and BIO meetings.
- Contact Information
- Saurabh (Rob) Aggarwal, PhD
- NOVEL HEALTH STRATEGIES
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.