GenesisSolutions EAM & Reliability Strategy Seminar & Workshop – June 25, 2013 in Norfolk, Virginia & June 27, 2013 in Huntsville, Alabama
ABS Consulting & GenesisSolutions are hosting two complimentary seminars on Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) & Reliability Strategy on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 in Norfolk, Virginia and on Thursday, June 27, 2013 in Huntsville, Alabama.
ABS Consulting & GenesisSolutions (an ABS Group Company) are committed to providing an educational forum to promote a greater understanding of a progressive, multiphase Asset Management Master Plan and how to leverage your CMMS investment to support your Reliability Strategy. The outcome of this seminar will be that each individual will begin to understand how to develop and implement an Asset Management Master Plan to achieve sustainable Best‐in‐Class performance levels for proactive maintenance resulting in significant OEE improvements on targeted equipment as well as improvements in "right first time quality” metrics.
ABS Consulting & GenesisSolutions will provide this one‐day, complimentary, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Reliability Strategy Seminar applicable to a wide array of industrial verticals. Upon conclusion of this seminar, attendees will gain insight in identifying opportunities for improving overall operational
Agenda & Key Components
8:15am – 4:30pm (Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks Included)
- EAM Maturity Continuum – Levels of Maintenance Performance Progression
- Current State Assessment – Where are you on the EAM Maturity Continuum?
- Asset Management Master Planning – Developing the path forward towards EAM Excellence
- Implementation Models for Operational Excellence – Proven EAM Business Models
- Maintenance Excellence Governance Model – Measuring and Sustaining Success
- Reliability Based Maintenance
- Maximizing Return on Investment – Maximizing the Return on Investment for your CMMS
Key Elements for Success
- Organizational Readiness
- CMMS Functionality & Utilization (i.e. IBM Maximo, Infor EAM, Oracle EAM, SAP PM)
- MRO Supply Chain
- PM Optimization
- Planning & Scheduling
- Learn how to tee up your improvement plan and gain endorsement
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott (Tuesday, June 25, 2013)
- Huntsville Marriott (Thursday, June 27, 2013)
The seminar schedule is from 8:15am – 4:30pm each day, with a continental breakfast starting at 7:30am.
To view the Seminar & Workshop Agenda, please click:
To register for either event, please click here.
We hope you can join us for these educational and interactive events.
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.