Top Gift Guide Editors Reveal How to Publicize Your Consumer Product in 2013 Holiday Editions
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via WebWire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn the criteria and secrets for successfully placing products with top editors in the 2013 Holiday Gift Guides should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Top Gift Guide Editors Reveal How to Publicize Your Consumer Product in 2013 Holiday Editions will also hear firsthand from gatekeepers what they’re looking for now, this year’s hottest items and the latest consumer buying behaviors and trends.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, May 23, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Tara Bradley, Senior Honeymoons Editor at Destination Weddings & Honeymoons magazine,
Amy Bates Stumpf, President and CEO, Gifted Communications
What PR pros will learn:
• 2013 Editorial Hot Buttons: The gadgets, goods, gear and top shopping trends editors will be covering this holiday season as the economy gathers steam—and how to emphasize these pegs in media outreach
• How top holiday gift guides differ in scope and mission—and how to use these insights to get products reviewed
• Early-Bird Techniques: Best ways to pitch embargoed products, negotiate exclusive first looks and manage beta runs months in advance
• Freebie Update: What journalists can (and can’t) receive and how they prefer to receive mailed items and seasonal gifts
• Social Media Tips: How these media outlets use social media to source and seek product to cover—plus how to use tools like Twitter to build relationships with them and even pitch items for them to cover
• How smaller concerns can earn more holiday coverage than corporate giants with deeper pockets (and resources)
• Faux Pas to Avoid: The most common missteps brands and PR reps make when trying to score gift guide ink and how to avoid them
• Best Practices: How to get images and graphics in the hands of ultra-busy editors and dozens more inside media relations tips
For more details, go to the conference home page.
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per yearwith extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation’s most influential media—a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- VP & COO
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.