Seniors Save by Traveling Close to Home with YMT Vacations in 2013
Leader in Affordable Vacations for Older Americans Reports Double Digit Growth for Domestic Travel This Summer
EL SEGUNDO, CA –Following a report in the Wall Street Journal that airfares to popular U.S. destinations have dropped, YMT Vacations, the leading provider of affordable group travel packages to older Americans, is pleased to confirm strong growth in domestic travel for U.S. destinations this summer. Several of YMT’s U.S. itineraries are ahead by almost 20 percent as more Americans choose to vacation closer to home in 2013.
“Due to higher airfares for international and other long haul destinations, we are seeing our more budget-conscious guests opting for U.S. based vacations,” stated Jerre Fuqua, President of YMT Vacations. “While space is filling up fast, there is still time to get a great deal on a summer vacation.”
YMT offers a broad selection of tours that depart on a regular basis from July – October. Of the 20 U.S. itineraries available, the five most popular are:
- National Parks of the Golden West Tour: 14-day journey, featuring the fascinating landscapes of nine of America’s most popular National Parks, with multiple departure dates in July and August 2013. Priced from $1,199 per person based on double occupancy.
- Rocky Mountains & Western Frontiers: 14-day journey including Wild West exploration at its best, departing July 10 & 17 and September 11, 2013. Priced from $1,399 per person based on double occupancy.
- Southwestern Tour & Balloon Fiesta: 15-day tour with the famous hot air balloon spectacle in Albuquerque, departing September 25 and October 8, 2013. Priced from $1,399 per person based on double occupancy.
- Autumn Leaves Tour: 14-day journey during peak foliage season in the Northeast, with multiple departure dates in September and October 2013. Priced from $1,399 per person based on double occupancy.
- Northeast Cruise & Tour: 15- day journey featuring New York City, Boston, Montreal and a 7-night cruise aboard NCL’s Norwegian Dawn, departing on September 10, 24, and 30, 2013. Priced from $1,599 per person based on double occupancy.
All YMT vacation packages include hotel or cabin accommodations, the services of a professional Tour Director, sightseeing, and baggage handling to and from rooms.
For more information about YMT, to request a Best of the Americas brochure, or to make a reservation, please contact YMT Vacations at 1-800-922-9000 or visit the website at www.ymtvacations.com.
About YMT Vacations:
Based in sunny Los Angeles, YMT Vacations has been a leader in providing affordable travel packages since 1967. YMT tours are targeted to a mature audience and feature land and cruise itineraries to popular destinations including Alaska, Hawaii and Europe. Over one million travelers have enjoyed YMT’s time-tested tour programs and nearly half of guests are repeats or referrals – two facts that illustrate that YMT Vacations truly is the best travel value available.
- Contact Information
- Kelsey Tomascheski
- PR & Communications Manager
- YMT Vacations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.