How Compelling of a PR Writer Are You? Media and PR Vets Show How to Write Like a Journalist in Six Steps
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to improve writing skills and create impactful press releases, blog posts or media pitches should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend How Compelling of a PR Writer Are You? Media and PR Vets Show How to Write Like a Journalist in Six Steps will also learn how to write copy that is credible, SEO-friendly and results-oriented—whether for a website, company blog, press release, media pitch, white papers, speech or any other communiqué that reaches the public and press.
Don Bates , APR, Fellow PRSA; Assistant Clinical Professor, New York University, and Founding Director, Master’s Degree Program in Strategic Public Relations, The George Washington University
Laura Sturaitis , Executive Vice President, Media Services & Product Strategy, Business Wire
What PR pros will learn:
• Honing “News Judgment”: Sorting and outlining secrets that are guaranteed to help find the best “peg” for copy and write more quickly on deadline—without sacrificing quality
• The “New Inverted Pyramid”: How to organize written materials to capture the attention of journalists, bloggers and others for the Internet Age
• Advanced Writing Boot Camp: How to structure copy so that the information flows smoothly and smartly—to catch the eye of editors and bosses
• How social media has completely changed the game—and how to take sharpened writing skills and use them on Facebook, Twitter and beyond
• SEO Rules: Key search engine optimization rules and tips to remember—to boost online placements, regardless of the copy
• How to be an “inside” journalist: What to look for in a company or client that will be interesting to the media and other audiences—how to gather and get others to help
• Reaching the Finish Line: How to review and revise copy so that it is crisp and clean for review by clients and supervisors• Editing tips and secrets: How to work successfully with editors, clients and bosses to review and revise copy so that it jumps off the page
• Case Studies and Examples: Our panel of writing veterans will share the secret writing formulas behind some of their top-of-the-page successes
For more details, go to the conference home page .
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills , PR measurement, crisis communications , advanced PR technology,social media , and the nation’s most influential media —a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Contact: Brian Pittman
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.