Top Interior Design and Model Merchandising Firm, Lita Dirks & Co., Garners Several SAM Awards at This Year’s Atlantic Builders Convention
Lita Dirks & Co, a highly accomplished and respected U.S. interior design and new home model merchandising firm, recently won several SAM Awards at the New Jersey Builders Association’s 2013 Sales and Marketing Awards Banquet. The event kicked off the 64th Annual Atlantic Builders Convention at the Tropicana Casino & Resort in Atlantic City, New Jersey.SAM Awards honor excellence in residential design and marketing programs in New Jersey. Builders and companies that supply products and services to the building industry are eligible. Lita Dirks & Co. won SAM Awards in the following design categories:
- Best Sales Office 800 Square Feet or Less – Saddle River Grande, Saddle River, NJ, Woodmont Properties
- Best Interior Merchandising for a Clubhouse – Saddle River Grande, Saddle River, NJ, Woodmont Properties
- Best Interior Merchandising for a Public Space – 50 Parmley at Summit Place, Summit, NJ, Mark Built Homes
The award-winning interior design firm was also part of the Grand Award winning teams for Community of the Year, including:
- Grand Award – Community of the Year for an Attached Community Over $350,000, Saddle River Grande, Saddle River, NJ, Woodmont Properties
- Grand Award – Community of the Year for a Mid-Rise/High-Rise Over $350,000, 50 Parmley at Summit Place, Summit, NJ, Mark Built Homes
“Lita Dirks and her team of consummate professionals consistently contribute to our sales and marketing success with effective models and impressive amenities that speak perfectly to the needs and expectations of our homebuyers,” said Lewis Zlotnick, President of Woodmont Properties. “Their excellent level of service, support and patience throughout the entire process goes above and beyond, and has made them invaluable merchandisers and business partners,” added Zlotnick.
Lita Dirks & Co. is one of the nation’s most versatile and awarded interior design and model-merchandising firms. Lita Dirks and her experienced staff have designed and merchandised homes for large and small companies for over 30 years. The firm comprises a team of NCIDQ certified designers who bring quality and highly awarded designs to their clients and is located at 5300 DTC Parkway, Suite 150, Greenwood Village, Colorado, 80111.
- Contact Information
- Tricia Patterson
- Lita Dirks & Co.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.