Asset Criticality Ranking: An EAM Best Practices Webinar
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Service Provider, will be leading an Asset Criticality Ranking EAM Best Practices Webinar in conjunction with ABS Consulting on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 at 11am EST.
GenesisSolutions, a Fully Integrated Global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Service Provider and IBM Maximo Asset Management Business Partner and Reseller, will be leading a complimentary Asset Criticality Ranking EAM Best Practices Webinar in conjunction with ABS Consulting on Wednesday May 22, 2013 at 11am EST.
Improving the performance of critical assets is essential for the success of those in asset intensive industries. Still, organizations fail to fully understand the formal process of ranking an asset as critical. Assets that are causing problems in the present are usually categorized critical, while the overall poor performance can stem from the past. Through the proper Asset Criticality Ranking model, Reliability Engineers concepts can be applied to determine at what level each asset should be managed based on criticality. Today more organizations have growing time and financial constraints, and Asset Criticality Rankings will help them prioritize improvement activities. The focus of efforts should be applied to Continuous Improvement efforts such as PM Optimization, Capital Investments, and the daily management of the CMMS Workflow process to set priority for Planning and Scheduling.
This webinar presentation will demonstrate and facilitate a discussion on:
- Key Principles of Asset Criticality Ranking
- Requirements for Asset Criticality Ranking Execution
- Benefits to the Organization
- Examples of the Impact to the Overall Effectiveness of the Maintenance Team
What the Audience will Learn:
- The standard approach to perform Asset Criticality Ranking
- The basic framework of an Asset Criticality Ranking tool
- Applying Asset Criticality Ranking to the CMMS
- Prioritizing Planning and Scheduling with Asset Criticality Ranking
- Prioritizing Improvement / Optimization efforts with Asset Criticality Ranking
- Achievable Benefit Examples as a Result of Asset Criticality Ranking Application
Who Should Attend?
- Planners & Schedulers
- CMMS Administrators
- Reliability Engineers
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers & Directors
- Asset Management Program Managers & Directors
- Operations Managers & Directors
We hope you can join us for this educational session.
GenesisSolutions is an ABS Group Company.
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.