Top Healthcare Bloggers Tell All: Here’s What We’re Covering and How PR Can Pitch Us
NewMediaWire via Webwire
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn firsthand from health and medicine bloggers exactly what they will be covering in 2013, and the many ways to reach, engage and score priceless coverage with them should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Top Healthcare Bloggers Tell All: Here’s What We’re Covering and How PR Can Pitch Us will also have the opportunity to question and interact directly with these hard-to-reach journalists—to get the crucial information to pitch them more successfully.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, April 25, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Lisa Zamosky , consumer healthcare columnist, Los Angeles Times and blogger, WebMD’s “Health Insurance Navigator”
Jennifer Welsh , Science Editor, Business Insider
Ed Silverman , Editor, “Pharmalot”
Patricia Salber , MD, MBA, Founder and Contributor, “TheDoctorWeighsIn”
Jaan Sidorov , MD, MHS, Author, “Disease Management Care”
What PR pros will learn:
- Top Healthcare Coverage Trends: Which healthcare trends and stories are commanding outsized coverage—and how to hook stories, angles and pitches to them
- Targeting Essentials: How each of these blogs differs in approach—and audience—and how to customize pitches accordingly
- New rules for crafting irresistible pitches—the story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these editors and how to use them to generate wide coverage
- How emerging technologies, new healthcare treatments and regional healthcare providers can draw attention—and generate coverage—from major healthcare blogs
- How large urban hospitals, multinational pharma companies, and major healthcare technology players can use their strengths to score coverage and build key relationships with these and other top healthcare industry bloggers
- Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, podcasts—the new media assets that editors say boost the chances of getting posted
- What health-related companies and services can do to score coverage and build key relationships with these and other health editors
- Social media: The increasing role of social media in health and fitness—plus how to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other channels in blogger relations
- Speed bumps and roadblocks: The key credibility boosters—and credibility killers—for PR pros who pitch top health media
- Real-world examples: How the best PR pros have developed valuable long-term relationships with these blogs—and generated outsized coverage for their company or clients
For more details, go to the conference home page .
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills , PR measurement, crisis communications , advanced PR technology,social media , and the nation’s most influential media —a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
- Contact Information
- Jacques Gautreaux
- Vice President & Chief Operating Officer Bulldog Reporter/Infocom
- ph: 510-596-9321 fax: 510-596-9331
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.