Steps to getting started with the Paleo Lifestyle
Prepare! Without a plan, success is hard to achieve.
- Set a start date. If you donít pick a date, youíll never get started
- Get your friends and family to join you. Having a support system and accountability will help tremendously and it makes the whole process so much more fun!
- Research: Spend some time reading about the paleo diet and looking up recipes fit with your preferences and time allowances. Some of the most popular are The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf, Whole; It Starts with Food by Dallas and Melissa Hartwig; Paleoist by Nell Stephenson
- Clean out your pantry. Now this is the tough oneÖ sorry but you need to do this unless you will be tempted to slip. Get rid of any junk food, grains, legumes, dairy, etc. to help you achieve the success you are desiring for.
Getíer done! Hereís where the action begins
- Go shopping. Stock up on healthy grass fed meats, vegetable, fruits, nuts, seeds, healthy fats. If you are looking for convenience foods, check out AMRAP Nutrition at www.amrapusa.com or on Amazon. Amazon has over 200 reviews on the Refuel bar, one of the first paleo protein bars.
- Make it fun. Plan Paleo potlucks with your friends and family to try new recipes and share your progress with others.
- Get rid of your scale. We are focusing on your total health. Your body weight is so over rated and our focus should be on getting healthy and improving our lifestyle.
- Contact Information
- Shirley Mustang
- Dino Marketing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.