Connect, Share and Inspire at CDNLive EMEA 2013 - Cadence User Conference
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, is hosting its annual CDNLive EMEA user conference, which brings together Cadence® technology users, developers, and industry experts to discuss the latest advances and developments in the electronics industry.
CDNLive EMEA 2013 participants can network, share best practices on critical design and verification issues, and discover new techniques for realizing advanced silicon, SoCs and systems.
On the agenda:
• Keynote presentations by senior executives from Cadence, ARM and X-FAB on industry trends and design challenges
• Cadence R&D and technology overviews
• More than 60 user-authored technical papers addressing all aspects of design and IP creation, integration and verification
• Interactive techtorials giving in-depth details on Cadence products
• Designer expo showcasing the latest products and services from Cadence and its industry partners
• Networking events with stimulating technology discussions
May 6-8, 2013
Dolce Hotel, Munich
To register for CDNLive EMEA 2013, and to receive additional information about the event, including the complete agenda, please visit www.cadence.com/cdnlive/eu/2013.
To view highlights from the recent CDNLive Silicon Valley 2013 user conference, visit www.multimediadocs.com/cadence/us/cdnlive2013siliconvalley
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, automotive electronics, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com,/a.
Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.