How to Live a Pain-free Life: A Lismore Physiotherapist has Unlocked the Key
NEW SOUTH WALES, Australia April, 2013 – Most people believe that pain is a normal part of their lives and that it is just simply something they have to live with on a daily basis. Whether they are suffering from back pain, neck pain, muscle pain, joint pain or migraines they think that this chronic pain is an unwanted yet inevitable part of their day-to-day life. Lismore physiotherapist, Verona Chadwick, author of ‘How to Live a Life Without Pain,’ challenges this mindset and equips people with the necessary information that will help them overcome chronic pain and be able to live a pain-free life.
“In my book ‘How to Live a Life Without Pain’ I explore the often overlooked hidden triggers of pain and inflammation, allowing people to achieve long-term resolution of their pain,” Verona says. “Instead of using quick fixes such as pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs to mask symptoms, imagine living a life without those annoying aches and pains. This book gives readers the chance start living a pain-free life to regain loads of energy to get back out on the golf course, walk the dog, or return to the activity of their choice.” www.getalifephysioacupucture.com/
Verona, is not only an experienced physiotherapist but also a nutritionist and acupuncturist, so is uniquely qualified to reveal the truth about chronic pain, where it comes from, and the secrets to living a pain-free life in ‘How to Live a Life Without Pain’.
Verona continues by saying “‘How to Live a Life Without Pain’ shows you how to unlock the keys to optimal health, live pain free, ensure you’re functioning at a peak level physically and energetically, and regain your youthful vitality.” www.getalifephysioacupucture.com/
In her new book, Verona unlocks the secrets to living a pain-free life by revealing:
- Proven steps to get rid of aches and pains and how to put the fun back in people’s lives;
- Effective and efficient treatment secrets to put pain sufferers on the road to recovery;
- The hidden triggers of pain and inflammation and what to do about it;
- The breakthrough clues that experts look for when helping their patients;
- What inflammatory foods can impact pain;
- The essential nutrients that the brain and nerves need to calm pain and give relief;
- The missing essential minerals needed to relax muscle knots and cramps; and
- Simple home exercises to regain free flowing movement.
Sue Irwin at ProActive Health is very impressed with Verona’s new book. “Accomplished physiotherapist, acupuncturist and nutritionist- Verona Chadwick, seamlessly weaves together traditional and contemporary treatment protocols, focusing her attention on elevating the health status of those anchored down by spinal, muscle and joint injury,” Sue says.
- Contact Information
- Verona Chadwick
- Physiotherapist, Acupuncturist & Nutritionist
- Get A Life Physio
- (61) 02 6622 2436
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.