Pitching Business Media: Editors Reveal Best Story Trends and Pitching Tips
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via Webwire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to gain insights and inside tips for generating business media coverage from a panel of seasoned business journalists should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Pitching Business Media: Editors Reveal Best Story Trends and Pitching Tips will learn what first-tier editors are talking about and where business coverage is headed in the weeks and months ahead, as well as how to generate high-visibility business coverage based on these upcoming business stories, trends and developments.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, April 12, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST)
Don Clark , Deputy Bureau Chief, Wall Street Journal
Michael Liedtke , Business and Technology Writer, Associated Press
Denise Pellegrini , Senior News Editor, Bloomberg Affiliate Television and Host, “Bloomberg Real Estate Report,” Bloomberg
Erik Sherman , Business and Technology Freelancer, Wall Street Journal, New York Times Magazine, Fortune, Fortune Small Business, Inc
What PR pros will learn:
• Top Business Media Trends of 2013: Which business news topics and trends are commanding outsized coverage—and how to hook stories, angles and pitches to them
• Why business coverage matters more than ever—how business blogs, programs, pages and titles are reaching wider audiences, and ways PR can tap this extended reach
• Best Targets: Columns, programs, profiles and even new Web features—the business desk opportunities most receptive to PR input
• Targeting Essentials: How each of these outlets differs in editorial mission, coverage and audience—and how to use this insight to pitch more effectively
• Editorial Hot Buttons: Angles to pitch now—from CEO profiles to turnarounds and even trend stories
• Perfect Pitches: New rules for crafting pitches—story elements and exclusive pegs that resonate with these editors and how to use them to generate wide coverage
• Social media: The increasing role of social media in business media—plus how to use Twitter, LinkedIn and other social channels for media relations
• Real-world examples: How the best PR pros have developed valuable long-term relationships with these editors—and generated outsized coverage for their company or clients
For more details, go to the conference home page .
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills , PR measurement, crisis communications , advanced PR technology, social media , and the nation’s most influential media —a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Contact: Brian Pittman email@example.com
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- BullDog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.