Mastering Instagram PR: How to Build Brand and Followers with Engaging Visuals
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediaWire via Webwire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn proven Instagram techniques and strategies from a stellar panel of social media marketers willing to share what they’ve learned from their own campaigns should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Mastering Instagram PR: How to Build Brand and Followers with Engaging Visuals will also learn how to leverage Instagram’s unique visual sharing to showcase wares, target influencers in key demographics and generate untold traffic on websites. They will also discover how to capitalize on the excitement and create a plan that isn’t too hard to maintain.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, April 11, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Marisa Scime , Director, Social Media & Public Relations, Norwegian Cruise Line
Josh Martin , Manager, Social Media, Arby’s
Christine Espinoza , Manager, Social & Mobile, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Krisleigh Hoermann , Social Media Strategist, American Heart Association
What PR pros will learn:
• New Developments: The latest Instagram updates and how to use them to help grow a brand and social media engagement
• Data & Stats: Why Instagram has gained traction so fast—and why it must be part of a social media program
• Planning Essentials: How to create a systematic social media strategy that includes Instagram
• First Steps: How to set up a branded Instagram account to improve reputation and drive even more traffic to websites
• Superior Profiles: Secrets of creating compelling profiles—from keyword optimization tips to visual branding best practices
• Compelling Content: How to create and share stellar images—plus the traits the most buzzworthy images share
• Engagement Tips: How to attract and engage Instagram followers as well as key influencers in a specific market—from using smart hashtags to enabling and tagging images
• Integration & Cross Promotion: How to integrate Instagram into efforts on other social media channels
• The truth about ROI: How top companies are attracting and converting leads from Instagram engagement
• Measurement: How to measure the value of Instagram efforts and prove their worth to management across each platform
• Best Practices: Most effective Instagram accounts and techniques being used by brands to build buzz—and how to imitate their success
For more details, go to the conference home page .Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills , PR measurement, crisis communications , advanced PR technology, social media , and the nation’s most influential media —a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Contact: Brian Pittman
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.