Whole Foods Market one-day sale: just for the halibut
Date of sale: April 12, 2013
What’s on sale: Marine Stewardship Council-certified wild halibut steaks
Price: $12.88/lb (average savings of 40%)
Interviews: David Pilat, global seafood buyer can discuss creative ways to cook halibut and offer sustainable seafood purchasing tips.
What to know about this halibut:
• This halibut is fresh, never frozen. Halibut season just opened; shoppers can have the freshest fish hand-selected by Whole Foods Market port buyers and shipped straight from the source.
• Our halibut comes from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)-certified fishery. With an internationally recognized environmental standard for certifying sustainable and well-managed wild capture fisheries, MSC certification is the gold standard for seafood sustainability.
• Get details on the Whole Story blog.
Halibut steaks are great to broil, bake or grill. Try:
• Halibut with Watermelon Salsa
• Grilled Halibut Salad
• Roasted Halibut with Piquillo Peppers
• Cornmeal-Crusted Halibut Sandwich with Creamy Coleslaw
U.S. stores only. Availability may vary. No rain checks.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.