Carson Toyota Confirms, Toyota Motor Sales No. 1 Retail Manufacturer in March 2013
Carson Toyota is excited to confirm, Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., has reported March 2013 sales results of 205,342 units, an increase of 4.8 percent on a daily selling rate (DSR) basis. Unadjusted for 27 selling days in March 2013 versus 28 in March 2012, TMS sales were up 1.0 percent over the year-ago month.
For the first quarter, TMS reported sales of 529,444 vehicles, an increase of 10.1 percent over the same period in 2012 on a DSR basis. With 76 selling days in the first quarter of 2013 compared to 77 selling days in the first quarter of 2012, sales were up 8.7 percent on an unadjusted raw volume basis.
Toyota Division posted March total sales of 182,152 units, up 3.1 percent year-over-year on a DSR basis. Volume-wise, Toyota Division sales decreased 0.5 percent over March 2012.
• Toyota, Lexus and Scion combined were the No. 1 retail manufacturer
• Toyota was the No. 1 retail nameplate
• Avalon sales of 6,982 units, up 109.9 percent
• Corolla sales of 31,423 units, up 11.1 percent
• Toyota Division truck sales of 75,119 units, up 7.3 percent
• RAV4 was the best-selling truck with sales of nearly 16,500 units
• Tacoma and Tundra up 21.2 and 7.9 percent, respectively
• Sienna sales of 12,062 units, up 17.8 percent
• 4Runner sales of 4,609 units, up 13.4 percent
• Lexus passenger car sales up 13.1 percent
• Lexus LS sales up 71.0 percent, with 980 units sold
• Lexus ES sales of 6,798 units, up 116.4 percent
• Lexus RX sales of 9,072 units, up 28.6 percent
• Total Lexus Hybrid sales of 3,617 units, up 7.4 percent on a DSR basis
Carson Toyota has been serving Southern California residents since 1974. With an inventory of more than 1,000 new and pre-owned vehicles in stock, a knowledgeable sales staff, expert factory-trained technicians and a state-of-the-art parts and service department on more than 10 acres, Carson Toyota is one of the highest volume Toyota dealerships in the nation. Visit Carson Toyota today at 1333 233rd Street in Carson, Calif. or (www.carsontoyota.com).
Don’t forget to become of fan of Carson Toyota on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Carson-Toyota/109671395727432)
and become a follower of Carson Toyota on Twitter (http://twitter.com/toyotaofcarson).
- Contact Information
- Alyse Feltman
- Social Media Coordinator
- Feltman & Associates
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.