Video Benefits Guy Introduces ACA Video Survival Guide; Outlines 6 Advantages of Learning New Healthcare Provisions via Video
The ACA Video Survival Guide is a library of short online videos created to help employers, benefits brokers, and employees and dependents quickly and easily improve their understanding of the new healthcare provisions.
Scarborough, ME – Navigating the many changes to healthcare and medical benefits created by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a daunting task. To help explain some of ACA’s key provisions, Video Benefits Guy has produced the ACA Video Survival Guide. Video Benefits Guy, LLC produces videos that make benefits education more efficient and engaging.
The ACA Video Survival Guide is a library of short online videos created to help employers, benefits brokers, and employees and dependents quickly and easily improve their understanding of the new healthcare provisions. The ACA Video Survival Guide contains 20 titles, including employer responsibilities, fees, taxes, & penalties, the employer mandate, and more. Additional titles will be produced as required by the still evolving ACA. The ACA Video Survival Guide is available through the Company’s Video Benefits Meeting platform and Video Benefits Library. Complete information about Video Benefits Guy’s ACA Video Survival Guide, including titles and preview, may be found at http://videobenefitsguy.com/explore-aca-video-survival-guide/.
“Before they can adequately inform and educate employees, employers and benefits brokers need to get up to speed with their understanding of all of the new ACA provisions—there’s a ton of information to digest and the effort can quickly overwhelm. Video content has many advantages over written material to inform and educate" said David Cleary, founder and CEO of Video Benefits Guy.
Cleary details the six advantages of learning about the many provisions of the ACA using the ACA Video Survival Guide:
- Video is more engaging than text: “There is certainly no shortage of written content about the healthcare law. However, the ACA Video Survival Guide explains key concepts in an easy-to-understand format,” said Cleary.
- Paced learning: “The ACA Video Survival Guide offers bite-size information in a format familiar to all: video. Viewers can take in as much or as little as they want or need, and re-visit the content at their convenience,” said Cleary.
- Saves time: “Many people don’t have the time to sit through two-hour webinars or attend day-long seminars,” said Cleary.
- Improves learning retention: “Most people don’t have the attention span to clearly focus on long webinars or seminars; video format is more easily absorbed and improves retention,” added Cleary.
- Easy accessible: “Online videos are accessible from computers and mobile devices so they can be readily and easily viewed at leisure from the location of the viewer’s choosing,” said Cleary.
- Reduces repetition: “ The online videos reduce the need to repeatedly explain the same concepts,” Cleary concluded.
ABOUT VIDEO BENEFITS GUY, LLC Created in 2008 by former OnlineBenefits VP David Cleary, Video Benefits Guy capitalizes on the use of online and mobile platforms with videos that make benefits education more cost-effectively consistent, efficient and engaging. Video Benefits Guy offers two products for employers, benefits brokers, and benefits administration software companies.
Video Benefits Meeting is a benefits communication solution for open enrollment and new-hire onboarding that enables customers to build their own “playlist” of videos and customize it with information including plan details, documents, forms, links and contacts. Customers can also license Video Benefits Library to embed any of the 170 video titles and versions it contains into their own web platforms, such as blogs, portals, intranets and online enrollment systems. More information about Video Benefits Guy, Video Benefits Meeting, and Video Benefits Library is available at www.videobenefitsguy.com .
- Contact Information
- Robin Schoen
- Robin Schoen Public Relations
- (1) (215) 504-2122
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.