Why More Parents Look Beyond the Classroom and Choose Perth Maths and English Tutors
PERTH, Australia April, 2013 – It is every parent’s dream to see their child succeeding at school, achieving their goals and graduating with great grades. Parents work hard to support their children to achieve their goals, yet many are unaware that this may never become a reality for their children as they are packed into large classrooms with hordes of other students competing for the attention of teachers. As a result, many students go through their schooling afraid to ask questions, not getting the help they need and pretending they’re just not ‘interested’ when all they really need is a little extra support.
Janice McGuire, Teaching Manager at NumberWorks’nWords, says, “Your children are amazing already, sometimes they just need a little help to prove it – to you and to themselves - and that’s what our English and maths tutors in Perth do. At NumberWorks’nWords, our tutors provide one-on-one after school tutoring to assist students by equipping them with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed throughout their primary and secondary education.
“Our proven after-school maths and English tuition classes target identified needs to improve achievement levels. We offer curriculum-based programmes, which cater for all levels from Pre-Primary to Year 10, and are tailored for the individual needs of the child – rather than the en masse delivery in a typical classroom. We set goals with the students, monitor progress, and provide regular progress reports to parents so they will know how their child is doing. Best of all, our lessons make learning enjoyable for children.” www.numberworksnwords.com.au/
Janice shares 5 of the top 10 reasons why parents should choose the Perth maths and English tutors at NumberWorks’nWords:
- NumberWorks’nWords was established in 1984 and is one of the world’s most experienced tuition providers.
- NumberWorks’nWords’ teaching methods are proven to work. Thousands and thousands of children have benefited from the after-school tutoring programmes that the Perth maths and English tutors at NumberWorks’nWords offer.
- NumberWorks’nWords’ feedback process gives parents an honest picture of how their child is doing.
- NumberWorks’nWords set goals together with parents and their children based on what they would like to achieve so that all parties are involved and committed in not only setting the goals – but achieving them.
- NumberWorks’nWords provides an individual programme for each child. Once the goals are identified, a customised learning programme is put together. The programme will target areas of weakness and/or opportunity, as well as consolidation of fundamental skills for each child.
Sarah B has been receiving after school tutoring in Perth at NumberWorks’nWords and proud mum, Jan, shares, “We are thrilled with how well it has gone and it is a delight to see Sarah’s progress and enthusiasm. It is a real credit to your programme and your leadership, and I have nothing but praise when I tell others about her success there to date. Thank you so much.”
- Contact Information
- Janice McGuire
- Teaching Manager
- Number Works
- (61) 08 9388 3727
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.