Mastering Multicultural PR: Top Media and PR Pros Share Best and Worst Practices for Reaching Millions
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University Presents a New Master Class Webinar
NewMediawIre via Webwire
Oakland, CA— PR professionals looking to learn how to build a multicultural brand and win outsized multicultural media coverage by hearing the inside media relations tips of top multicultural editors should attend this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
PR pros who attend Mastering Multicultural PR: Top Media and PR Pros Share Best and Worst Practices for Reaching Millions will also get training from PR experts on what to consider when directing communications to these audiences and how to use traditional media relations as well as social media more effectively to connect with multicultural consumers.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, April 4, at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Jenina Nunez , Manager, External Communications, McDonald’s USA
Wendy L. Wilson , News Editor, Essence magazine
Angela Sustaita-Ruiz , Co-Publisher, Hispanic PR Blog and Co-Founder/Partner, Latina Mom Bloggers
What PR pros will learn:
• Stats & Facts: What to know about the latest multicultural market statistics and Census results• What’s different about marketing to Hispanics and African-Americans with traditional media and social media—and what’s the same
• Top media targets: TV, radio, magazines, newspapers and online—the most influential media or titles for reaching these audiences
• Media Relations Essentials: What to know about placing stories in major Hispanic and African-American media• Editorial hot buttons—the trends, topics, products and people that journalists in this space want to see most in a PR pitch
• Pitching Tips: How to reach out to multicultural journalists—whether via email, phone or social media—and to ensure a pitch is a hit
• Common mistakes PR people make when targeting Hispanics, African-Americans and the media they trust• Social media opportunities—the strategies and tactics to deploy ASAP to reach multicultural markets through Twitter, Facebook and other top social media
• Case studies from the trenches—hear how savvy PR and marketing pros have generated amazing media hits and ROI from their Hispanic and African-American outreach
For more details, go to the conference home page
Bulldog Reporter’s PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills , PR measurement, crisis communications , advanced PR technology, social media , and the nation’s most influential media —a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual.
For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.
Contact: Brian Pittman email@example.com
- Contact Information
- Brian Pittman
- Bulldog Reporter
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.