SWS UK Rebrand Receives Commendations at the 2013 Transform Awards
Lancashire based manufacturer SWS UK, have been commended at the 2013 Transform Awards.
SWS UK, after being shortlisted for four awards prior to the Transform Awards ceremony, were highly commended for their rebranding strategy and implementation.
The Transform Awards is a ceremony that recognises companies for excellence in the field of brand transformation. Brand transformationcan consist re-branding or repositioning an existing brand.
SWS were nominated for four awards:
· Best Brand Architecture Solution
· Best Implementation Of A Rebrand
· Best Brand Consolidation
· Best Rebrand From The Industrial And Basic Material Sector
The rebrand undertaken by SWS was completed by Native Studios, a Manchester based creative agency that specialise in branding, digital, advertising and marketing. Native Studios were responsible for a complete overhaul of SWS UK’s branding, photography, graphics, corporate presentation and online presence.
This rebranding was recognised at the Transform Awards 2013 with the receipt of:
· A Silver award in the category of “Best Brand Consolidation”
· A Bronze Award in the category of “Best Brand Architecture Solution”
· “Highly Commended” in the category of “Best Rebrand From The Industrial and Basic Materials Sector”
· “Highly Commended” in the category of “Best Implementation Of A Rebrand”
The Transform Awards is currently the only celebration of excellence in rebranding and repositioning in Europe. It is currently in its fourth year. The awards themselves are allocated by a panel of judges with credentials in the field of brand transformation. The full judges list includes:
· Lars Bolle of Deustrsche Telekon AG,
· Lene Bucelli of Avignonesi,
· Eliza Burrows of the BBC,
· Marc Cloosterman of the VIM Group,
· Irina Craske of Alliance Boots International,
· Penny Hamilton of Imperial War Museums,
· Amy Lou of HUAWEI Device,
· Andreas Merz of Bauwerk Group
· Kristian Mills of The Co-operative Group
· Jason Panudy of Orange
· Rachel Penfound of CMS Cameron McKenna
· Nicole Schadereck of EADS
· Leah Walsh of Team GB
Vickie Hawley said:
“Obviously we’re overjoyed to have been nominated in four categories for the Transform Awards, let alone to have been recognised in every one of those categories! We’re extremely pleased with the work Native Studios have done for us and these commendations are a testament to the great job they did with our brand.”
“The whole evening was very enjoyable and the Transform awards are a fine initiative, recognising success in a field where recognition is often not given. Our thanks and congratulations go to Native Studios for their excellent work.”
The Transform Awards will be followed up by the Transform Conference, a conference for professionals in the field of Corporate Communication, Brand Management, Marketing and Digital Asset Management. Now in its third year, the Transform Conference will discuss the issues that are faced by companies looking to undergo a brand overhaul before the 2014 awards.
Notes to Editors:
SWS UK was established in 1985. They are manufacturers of proprietary physical security products for the domestic and commercial markets. In order to be able to offer proprietary security solutions, SWS UK employs an in-house research and development team to ensure innovation in their product range. This has led to the development of a number of industry-first product lines that embrace new technologies. With a product range including roller garage doors , sectional garage doors, security shutters , fire protection equipment and retractable patio awnings , SWS UK’s catalogue covers every aspect of physical security.
- Contact Information
- Natalie Mott
- Marketing Manager
- Piranha Advertising & Marketing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.