Dentegra Insurance Group Deploys Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing to Support Enrollment and Billing for Individual Insurance Market
Redwood Shores, Calif.
• Dentegra Insurance Company, a San-Francisco-based company that offers affordable, quality dental insurance to individuals, deployed Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing to support enrollment and billing in the rapidly growing individual dental insurance market segment.
• Dentegra uses the Oracle solution to deliver efficient and enhanced billing experiences to customers and provide customer service representatives (CSRs) with access to the timely information they need to respond to customer inquiries quickly and accurately.
• With Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing, Dentegra can now:
- Accelerate policy enrollment
- Automatically transmit enrollment information to a downstream claims system, ultimately reducing the need to rekey information and streamlining processes
- Readily support flexible billing pay plans for greater customer convenience and flexibility
- Enable auto-payment processing using credit card or bank information thanks to the solution’s ability to consolidate and automate payment streams
• Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing Framework --which supports extension of the functionality for the complete policy billing lifecycle, including enrollment, renewal, termination, reinstatement, overage dependent termination, claims hold processing and reenrollment -- integrates virtually seamlessly with Dentegra’s Web site, online sales and enrollment portal, claims management system and financial management system.
• A rules-based and modern billing, payment and collections system, Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing enables the company to provide more flexible service and billing plans to individual and small group customers – boosting competitiveness – while improving back-office process efficiency.
• “Today, insurers need billing systems to support the vision of flexible products, improved customer service and accurate consolidated billing. With an adaptive, flexible solution like Oracle Insurance Revenue Management and Billing, insurers – like Dentegra Insurance Company – can meet those challenges now and into the future,” said Ashwin Goyal, group vice president, Oracle Financial Services.
Oracle is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.