Media Alert Tortuga Music Festival
WHO: Jack Seiler, The Mayor of Fort Lauderdale, Guy Harvey from The Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation along with creators of Tortuga Music Festival - Rock The Ocean and Huka Entertainment.
WHAT: Press briefing on the upcoming Tortuga Music Festival and our one-of-kind Conservation Village.
WHERE: Sheraton, Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel - 1140 Seabreeze Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
WHEN: Monday, March 18, 2013 at 11:30am
MORE: Superstars Kenny Chesney and Eric Church are scheduled to headline Rock The Ocean’s Tortuga Music Festival on the sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach, April 13-14. Performers include: Grace Potter, The Avett Brothers, Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite, Gary Allan, Jake Owen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Gary Clark Jr., Eli Young Band, Michael Franti & Spearhead, Kip Moore, Gloriana, G. Love & Special Sause, Donavon Frankenreiter, Mac McAnally, The Wailers, Sister Hazel, Dangermuffin, Rayland Baxter and The Bright light Social Hour.
Our oceanfront festival will be a music lover’s and ocean lover’s paradise. In partnership with Guy Harvey Ocean Foundation, a one-of-a-kind Conservation Village will be located on site to educate audience members and provide them with the information and tools they need to help preserve the world’s oceans. Several Conservation Village participants will be available for Q&A and photo ops on Monday immediately following the press briefing.
* Justin Gould representing STOP and the turtle advocacy group
* Captain Rich Brochu with the Florida Fishing Academy
* Angela Smith from Shark Lab/Shark Savers with tagging equipment
* Trash/Marine Artist Ruben Santurian will receive trash collected from beach to convert into art
* Carolos Molinet, Sr. VP, Greater Fort Lauderdale CVB
* Dr. Mahmood Shivji, Director of the Guy Harvey Research Institute at Nova Southeastern University
* Rosana Santos Calimbichis from Big Chef with sustainable seafood
Please join us next Monday, March 18 at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach to learn more about the festival and to get a sneak peak at our Conservation Village.
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TORTUGA MUSIC FESTIVAL
GUY HARVEY OCEAN FOUNDATION
John Bell Public Relations
- Contact Information
- Heather Bohn
- (1) 615-298-1303
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.