More Seniors Traveling to Europe with YMT Vacations in 2013
Leader in Affordable Vacations for Mature Travelers Reports 30% Increase in Demand for European Itineraries
EL SEGUNDO, CA –YMT Vacations, the leading provider of affordable group travel packages, is pleased to report strong growth in European travel for 2013. Overall, European bookings are up nearly 30 percent over the same period a year ago, and now represent more than 20 percent of all bookings. Fueling the growth are shorter itineraries to Ireland and Italy, as well as the increased number of departures on river cruises along the Danube and Rhine rivers. In addition, ocean cruises along the North Sea to the Mediterranean are also experiencing double-digit growth.
“Europe has always been a popular destination for Americans,” stated Jerre Fuqua, President of YMT Vacations. “Our itineraries allow YMT guests to explore fascinating and historical cities at an affordable price. As the U.S. dollar/Euro exchange rate increasingly becomes more stable, I believe we will see even greater numbers of Americans opting to travel to Europe.”
YMT offers five land tours and five cruises through Europe. Priced from $106 - $193 per day, all vacation packages include cruise cabin or hotel accommodations, luxury motor coaches, sightseeing, porterage and knowledgeable guides.
Featured Itineraries include:
- Best of Ireland Tour: 12-day comprehensive journey that includes Dublin, Cork, Ring of Kerry, and Belfast with multiple departure dates in May (sold out), June, July, August, and September 2013. Priced from $1,399 per person based on double occupancy.
- Classic Italy Tour: 11-day journey that includes Rome, Pisa, Florence, Tuscany, Venice, and Milan with departure dates in June, July, and September 2013. Priced from $1,499 per person based on double occupancy.
- Elegant Danube, Alpine Beauty & Bohemian Highlights: 14-day privately-chartered river cruise aboard the TUI Melodia with land stays in Munich and Prague departing September 2 and 16, 2013. September 16 date includes a visit to Oktoberfest. Priced from $2,399 or $2,699 per person based on date selected and double occupancy.
- Romantic Rhine River Cruise: 9-day itinerary departing September 21, 2013. Regularly priced from $1,899 per person based on double occupancy. This journey is now being offered with a limited-time, per person discount of $500 and is now priced from only $1,399.
- Panoramic European Cruise & Tour: A recently introduced 16-day cruise and land itinerary that visits 5 European countries (The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, and Italy) and departs September 23, 2013. Priced from $1,699 per person based on double occupancy.
For more information about YMT’s Europe itineraries, to request a brochure, or to make a reservation, please contact YMT Vacations at 1-800-922-9000 or visit the website at www.ymtvacations.com.
About YMT Vacations:
Based in sunny Los Angeles, YMT Vacations has been a leader in providing affordable travel packages since 1967. YMT tours are targeted to a mature audience and feature land and cruise itineraries to popular destinations including Alaska, Hawaii and Europe. Over one million travelers have enjoyed YMT’s time-tested tour programs and nearly half of their guests are repeats or referrals – two facts that illustrate that YMT Vacations truly is the best travel value available.
- Contact Information
- Kelsey Tomascheski
- PR & Communications Manager
- YMT Vacations
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.