Is Your Boss a Psychopath?
Some bosses are Psycopaths. Do you want to know how to deal with them? New Book Free this weekend
Psychologists Warn Of Workplace Danger
We all think our bosses make mad decisions from time to time – you might even think that he or she is completely bonkers. A new book out (free to download this weekend Feb 23rd and 24th) reveals that you might be right!
Bullying in the workplace can destroy confidence, ruin businesses and make life a misery. Author John Davy tells his story about working for a number of bosses that proved to be genuinely psychopathic in running their businesses
His book – ‘Would Your Boss Punch You in the Face & Then Laugh When You Bleed’ – draws upon his own brutal experiences and psychologists reveal the top tell-tale signs to look out for.
- Does your boss have a grandiose sense of self-worth?
- Does your boss tell lies?
- Does your boss sleep around?
- Do they get bored easily?
- Do they refuse to accept responsibility for mistakes?
- Are they prone to startling outbursts?
- Do they struggle to bring a project to a conclusion or get tired of it?
- Are they good at networking, but at the same time spread malicious or misleading information?
- Do they lack remorse for how their actions affect others?
- Does your boss make impulsive decisions and take risks without much thought about the outcome?
- Do they have a glib, superficial charm?
- Are they as a matter of course manipulative?
If so you might want to read this book!
John Davy is available for interview.
For further information call Dan Kirkby +44 7785 392735
- Contact Information
- Dan Kirkby
- PR Agent
- Kirkby Monahan
- (1) 7785-392735
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.