Fatal Mistakes To Avoid In Designing A Website
New business manager’s guide to creating great company websites that drive profits, available for Kindle
Port Washington, NY – February 23, 2013: Web integration expert Robert Sullivan has released his new Kindle book that helps any business manager sound like the most digitally-savvy person in the room, and create a more intelligent company website.
Sullivan is a ten year veteran of the digital world, with experience in website development for cutting-edge startups and large, established corporations with multiple online properties.
His book gives businesspeople with quick, easy to understand looks at:
- Internet terminology, and how to avoid mangling it.
- Communicating with developers to translate your ideas into an internet business.
- Business models including brand advertising, cost per click, affiliate marketing, subscriptions, email and data sales.
- The key mistakes that companies make in designing and building websites, and how it loses them significant money.
Sullivan addresses what he calls the “one year site burnout” syndrome – a habit that companies large and small have of “spending a hair-raising amount of money and effort to build a site, only to decide one year later that it’s a disaster that already needs to be rebuilt.”
“Fatal Mistakes…” is a treasure trove of great tips on how to map out a full online business concept before you start pouring money and effort into building it. It provides a crystal clear look at the real benefits and challenges of all the most popular approaches to online business – all gleaned from Sullivan’s experience in creating over 100 websites for consumer and B2B clients in categories from fashion to education, automotive, travel and investment banking.
Typical stumbling blocks covered in the book:
- Mangling internet terms: know the difference between a hit, a SERP, a CMS and a meta tag.
- Thinking that traffic automatically makes you money.
- Chasing the latest web development fads.
- Not double-checking the terms of your deal with a developer.
“Fatal Mistakes To Avoid In Designing A Website” will help make you a savvy digital businessperson, even if you don’t have the word “online” in your job title.
- Contact Information
- Robert Sullivan
- Rum Point Digital
- (1) 516 476-0599
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.