Five Tips for a Successful Company Picnic
Keep these things in mind when planning your next corporate event.
The weather will be clearing up soon, which means now is the time to get a head start on putting together the details for this yearís company picnic. Fun Services has more than four decades of experience in putting together winning corporate events of all kinds throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York, providing a huge variety of bounce house rentals, carnival game rentals and other services.
Pulling from those years of expertise, here are five quick and easy trips for putting together a successful company picnic.
1. Plan Ahead. Planning ahead ensures that everything required for a successful company picnic is available, while also ensuring that last-minute costs donít escalate, and stress levels donít get too high as the clock winds down. Everything from park spaces to caterers and picnic equipment is limited, and booking early means the best and most popular choices will be available.
2. Create a Committee. Forming a committee helps with the delegation of tasks and responsibilities so it doesnít all fall on one person. Plus, a little group brainstorming will make it easier to solve potential challenges and come up with new and improved ideas.
3. Get It on the Calendar. Since the date and site has been planned in advance (step 1), donít forget to tell all of the employees and their families about the date of the company picnic. Families will start booking vacations and other activities before too long, so get that date on the calendar and remind staff and colleagues of whatís coming up and when.
4. Visit the Site. Visit the site of the company picnic and make sure that everything that has been ordered and rented will fit comfortably, including bounce house rentals and games, food booths, activities, and so forth. This will allow for any last minute adjustments that need to be made, while also offering peace of mind before the event happens.
5. Keep It Fun. Ultimately, corporate events should be fun, so donít forget to kick back and have some. When it comes down to it, let the professionals handle the hard work and the logistics on the day of the event. Thatís why they are around, and their experience will make for a smooth process from beginning to end, so that all of the family, friends and employees on hand will be able to relax and make the most of the day.
To get started planning a memorable and hassle-free company picnic in Ohio, western New York or western Pennsylvania, contact the Fun Services team today by visiting GoFunServices.com or calling 800.362.8305.
About Fun Services
Fun Services has more than 40 years of experience putting together company picnics, parties and events. From small gatherings to corporate events with thousands of guests, Fun Services has the games, activities and expertise to ensure that everyone has a great time, from kids and teens to the hardest to please adults. Fun Services is also an expert with school fundraisers, holiday gift shops and more. To learn more or plan an upcoming event, visit the company at GoFunServices.com, or speak with a representative by calling 800.362.8305.
- Contact Information
- Jeff Kline
- Fun Services
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.