“150 Shades Of Play: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink”
THE how-to companion piece to the popular erotic trilogy, out now from internationally renowned sex writers, EM & LO.
THE how-to companion piece to the popular erotic trilogy, out now from internationally renowned sex writers, EM & LO
Did you love the “Fifty Shades of Grey” erotic trilogy by E.L. James but wish there’d been more guidance when it came to the activities and toys described? “150 Shades of Play: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink” is here to fill in all those dirty details.
Just a few of the things “150 Shades of Play” can teach you quickly:
- How to cuff your partner to the bed
- Where to find a kinky costume
- What to say during dirty talk
- How to spank your partner so it hurts so good
- Which vibrators, clamps & plugs are best
- How to role-play without cracking up . . . . And much more!
Just look up the entries for the bolded terms above for details. Then follow any other bolded words you come across that you’re interested in learning more about. Soon, you’ll be on a choose-your-own kinky adventure.
This A-to-Z guide includes:
- Encyclopedia-style bite-sized entries, so you can quickly and easily find what you’re interested in
- Important safety tips missing from the “Fifty Shades” trilogy
- Tips on shopping for kinky accessories
- A fun, funny tone that is inviting rather than intimidating—the sense of humor missing from “Fifty Shades”
- A voyeuristic look at some really kinky stuff, including all of Christian Grey’s “hard limits”
- Notes on what “Fifty Shades” got wrong about BDSM
- Helpful (and hilarious) illustrations that make it fun for you and your friends to flip through
- Everything a beginner wants to know… without the inevitable hardcore nudity you’d get from a Google search
Kink up your sex life in 2013
“150 Shades of Play” will help make your Christian & Ana fantasies a reality—safely, sensually, and satisfactorily! But even if you haven’t read the novels of E.L. James (and don’t plan to), but think your sex life could use some serious spicing up, this book’s for you. And it makes the perfect gift for anyone you know who loved the series (even anyone who hated the series but couldn’t put it down!). “150 Shades of Play” is available for purchase in paperback on Amazon.com.
About the authors & illustrator
“150 Shades of Play” is written by internationally respected veteran sex writers EM & LO, whose last book, SEX: How to Do Everything, was named by the Guardian as one of the 10 Best Sex Guides Ever—alongside the Kama Sutra and Ovid’s The Art of Love. Illustrator Arthur Mount (ArthurMount.com) has been in the biz for almost twenty years, regularly publishing work around the world (including in three of EM & LO’s previous titles); he received a D&AD Silver Pencil award in 2005.
- Contact Information
- Emma Taylor
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.