Personal Branding for Women Entrepreneurs Made Easy With Podcasts for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
VICTORIA, Australia January, 2013 – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Network, a website that hosts podcasts for business owners and entrepreneurs, has just released a product that will see business owners increase credibility, maximise lead conversion and become known as THE expert in their field.
Annemarie Cross, award-winning podcast host of the Ambitious Entrepreneur Show says, “We created the ‘Ask The Expert Done-For-You Interview Series’ especially for busy entrepreneurs who would love to have their own podcast series, yet have no idea where to start and are just too busy. We do all of that for them; all they need to do is show up for the interviews.”
The ‘Ask The Expert Done-For-You Interview Series’ is designed for entrepreneurs who love the thought of being able to have a 5-part podcast series to promote their business but have no idea how to structure their content to get the best results. www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Here are the top 5 reasons why entrepreneurs should have their own podcast series:
- Boost Visibility - Podcasts for business owners allow them to gain exposure, contributing to the growth of their client list or database.
- Increase Income – Annemarie’s podcast has helped her to turn leads into paying customers who invest in her products and programs in a much shorter time. Annemarie will share her tips on personal branding for women entrepreneurs with all experts who take part in the ‘Ask The Expert Done-For-You Interview Series’, so they too can maximise the interest of their audience.
- Maximise Networking Opportunities – Annemarie has entered into a number of joint ventures and other business opportunities through the people she met and the relationships she has built through her podcasting for business owners and entrepreneurs website, and guest hosts have the opportunity to reach a wider network and do the same.
- Boost Credibility - Annemarie has received numerous invitations to be part of Telesummits, Video Summits, and other events due to the credibility she receives from her podcasting for women entrepreneurs website. As guests continue to position themselves as experts in their own podcasts, they will start to capture the attention of event organisers around the globe who will want them on their stage.
- Build Celebrity - Guest hosts are promoted to an already existing, large (and continuously expanding) national and international audience who may just be their next VIP-level client – and who are all drawn by the prospect of working with THE expert in the podcasts. www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com/
Annemarie says, “I will help you plan, design and create a dynamic 5-part podcast series that showcases your expertise and positions you as the ‘go to’ person; that engages with the audience; and that influences listeners to take action by having a compelling message AND calls to action in each of your shows. I will help YOU be the STAR in every single one of your podcast shows.”
- Contact Information
- Annemarie Cross
- Founder, CEO and Podcast Host
- Ambitious Entrepreneur Show
- (61) 03 9708 6930
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.