TestAmerica Creates the Largest Client Service Organization in Environmental Testing to Drive Operational Excellence and Customer Focus; Appoints Leaders
TestAmerica, the leading provider of environmental testing services, announced today the creation of a single nationwide Client Service Organization (CSO) aimed at driving operational excellence and improving client responsiveness. The CSO brings the industry’s largest group of over 300 professional Project and Customer Service Managers into one team under a single leader. TestAmerica also announced that Chris Oprandi, currently General Manager for the Eastern region, will lead the new organization as Vice President, Client Service.
With the CSO, TestAmerica increases its investment in the continuous improvement of client service by identifying and transferring best practices and by standardizing processes to increase client “ease of use.” This investment in customer service will enable TestAmerica to focus and maximize resources to support each client’s needs, increase speed of responsiveness and reduce turnaround time for project support. As the new organization evolves over 2013, the CSO team will begin to introduce tools to reduce the complexity of managing customer relationships and multiple projects across several labs providing a single point of client contact for work anywhere within TestAmerica’s network.
“Our investment in forming a Client Service Organization is one major step in our evolutionary process to drive operational excellence and improve our customer focus. It is one of our strategic imperatives in 2013 and beyond. We want our clients to benefit from experiencing simple and easy transactions from the beginning of a project all the way to completion. This won’t happen instantaneously, but under the leadership of Chris and his four regional directors and the commitment of our 300 talented client service professionals, we will enhance our capabilities to better serve clients over the long term,” said James E. Hyman CEO of TestAmerica.
In addition to Chris Oprandi, Vice President Client Service, the company named four Client Service Directors: Betsy Beauchamp, Bob Hanisch, Mark Nemec and Tara Schlenker.
• Chris Oprandi has 24 years of experience in lab operations, lab and general management. He holds a BS in Chemistry from the University of Akron.
• Betsy Beauchamp, regional CSO director for the South, has over 22 years of technical management experience, customer service, national accounts, sales management, and incident response logistics. She recently held the position of Customer Service Manager at TestAmerica Savannah and has a BA in Biology and a minor in Chemistry from Florida State University.
• Bob Hanisch, regional CSO director for the West, has more than 40 years of analytical chemistry, field sampling, customer service, and project and laboratory management. He recently held the position of Laboratory Director of TestAmerica Denver and has a BA and MA in Chemistry from the University of Northern Colorado.
• Mark Nemec, regional CSO director for the East, has more than 25 years of environmental industry experience as a health and safety coordinator, field services, project and departmental management. He recently held the position of Customer Service Manager TestAmerica Buffalo and attended the University of Buffalo for Chemistry and Environmental Science.
• Tara Schlenker, regional CSO director for the Central region, has more than 12 years of experience in customer service, project management, service center and laboratory management, and marketing. She recently held the position of Laboratory Director of TestAmerica Dayton and has a BS in Biology from Susquehanna University.
TestAmerica is the leading environmental testing firm in the United States, with over 90 locations providing innovative technical expertise and comprehensive analytical testing services. Specialty analyses include source, ambient and indoor air, water quality, compliance, desalination, shale gas, specialty organics, emergency response, industrial hygiene, dioxins, drinking water, sediments and tissues, PPCPs and emerging contaminants, explosives, Federal/DoD, and radiochemistry and mixed waste testing.
TestAmerica affiliate companies include EMLab P&K, the leader in analytical microscopy and indoor air quality; QED Environmental Systems, Inc., the leading supplier of groundwater sampling equipment and remediation pumping systems; and TestAmerica Air Emissions Corp. (METCO Environmental), specializing in air emissions testing. TestAmerica currently employs nearly 2,800 professionals dedicated to exceptional service and solutions for our clients’ environmental testing needs.
- Contact Information
- Joy Ochoco
- Marketing Director
- (1) 203.202.8808
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.