Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Webinar: A Best Practices Overview
ABS Consulting & GenesisSolutions (An ABS Group Company) are hosting a webinar on Maintenance Planning & Scheduling: A Best Practices Overview on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 10:00am - 11:00am CST.
Ridgefield, CT -- GenesisSolutions, a fully integrated global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) service provider and IBM Business Partner and Reseller, today announced that the company, in cooperation with ABS Consulting, will be leading a Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Webinar on Wednesday, February 20, 2013.
Planning & Scheduling is a key component to achieving Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) improvements, specifically for maintenance activities and subsequent equipment & facility reliability. Eliminating non value-add time from a maintenance technicians daily tasks is a strategic goal that can lead to improvements in efficiency, reduced downtime, increased safety, and is a step towards maintenance excellence on the EAM Maturity Continuum.
This webinar presentation will demonstrate and facilitate a discussion on:
- Key Principles of the Planning and Scheduling Function
- Requirements to Implement an Efficient Planning and Scheduling Team
- Realizable Benefits of an Effective Program
- Impact Examples on the Overall Effectiveness of the Maintenance Team
What the Audience will Learn:
- Elements of an effective Planning & Scheduling Program
- Basic Building Blocks to Establish a Planning & Scheduling Function
- How to Gain Executive Sponsorship & Endorsement
- Achievable Benefit Examples as a Result of a Successful Program
- How to Measure Success
About the Speaker
Matt Midas, a Senior Account Executive with GenesisSolutions, has been involved in the maintenance & reliability industry for over twenty years. A graduate of the US Merchant Marine Academy, he has served aboard US flag merchant vessels and the USS Jesse L Brown, FF1089, where he was responsible for maintenance, engineering and safety programs. Matt has spent the past several years assisting industrial organizations in achieving improved and increased equipment and physical asset reliability through better process development by leveraging improved data captured within the organizations CMMS system.
- Contact Information
- Bill Thompson
- Manager, Marketing Communications
- (1) (781) 662-0053
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.