Mornington Peninsula Business Coach Helps Worldwide Businesses Achieve Success
VICTORIA, Australia December, 2012 – Local Mornington Peninsula business coach, Gerald Richards, has been enlisted by several international companies to increase profitability in their business – and he is now offering his sought-after business mind and experience to Australian small and medium business owners.
He commenced his career in the accounting and administration field and held the position of Company Secretary for a worldwide service organisation. He has been an accountant for a number of companies as well as Project Manager for Western Mining.
He has been a Sales Representative and an international Product and Sales Trainer for the Asia, Africa and Australasia Area. Gerald has been a Marketing Manager, Business Planner and Regional Manager for Kodak Australasia as well as National Sales and Marketing Manager for Ericsson Communications. So when it comes to business – Gerald has experience in a range of positions in most industries. www.3x5x7.com/
Gerald has designed, developed and presented many training programs and his Trade Maths & Profitability program has been successfully delivered to many well-known organisations, including Adidas, Alberto Culver, Ansell, Blackmores, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oreal, McCain Foods, MasterFoods, Procter & Gamble, and The Wrigley Company.
Aussie small and medium business owners are clamouring for Gerald’s services at Mornington Peninsula business coaching company 3x5x7, delighted at the opportunity to work with a man who has been integral to the success of many international brands that are well-known household names.
Other highlights of this Mornington Peninsula’s profit coach’s career include:
· Developing and entering a joint-venture program to produce a video based sales training program, that was later used by Telstra to achieve sales growth of 8% per month
· Designing, constructing and implementingd the initial in-house retail sales training program for Telstra Mobile Phones, used to train all 200 sales staff appointed to the organisation’s retail sales function
· Constructing and delivering sales and Trade Maths programs for all Route personnel at Parmalat. Coached managers in presentation skills
· Developing and delivering a Strategic Account Management program for personnel at AGL www.3x5x7.com/
· Designing a Financial Services Program and coached personnel on its delivery for AWB. He also constructed and presented Australia-wide a sales program to move from “product push” to “solution sell” their Financial Services to Growers
This unique blend of accounting, administration, training, sales, marketing and management skills allows him to bring to his clients the analytical, theoretical and practical experience necessary to ensure worthwhile programs, with lasting results specific to their needs.
- Contact Information
- Gerald Richards
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.