How to Kickstart Personal and Professional Growth with a Christchurch Success Coachand Life Coach


WEBWIRE – Thursday, December 20, 2012

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand December, 2012 – Earl Nightingale, a personal development pioneer, noted that only a measly 5% of the population achieves success*. It is only this small minority of successful people who have actually realised their dreams and are living happy lives with purpose. The remaining 95%  of these statistics are the individuals who fail to grab opportunities, change their ways, get over their fears and insecurities and take control of their lives. The one thing that the 5% have in common is that they have all had business, life and success coaches.

A success coach is a trained professional who helps people understand their goals and achieve what they want. A success coach helps people struggling to achieve the success they desire to identify impediments and encumbrances standing in the way of that success, and facilitate the discovery of a personalised success blueprint**. And an excellent success coach will not just help a client grow personally and professionally - an excellent success coach will take the client on a journey of self-discovery, helping them to identify their purpose and passion. People who dream of extraordinary lives should look for an extraordinary success coach, a life guide who will allow them to experience an ongoing adventure of reflection and non-judgmental dialogues***.

Karen Scott, Christchurch life coach and success coach, is taking her clients lives from ordinary and without direction to extraordinary and goal-achieving . Karen herself went through unbelievably painful obstacles and is now living an extraordinary life as an entrepreneur, author, professional speaker, a life coach, and a success coach in Christchurch. Her life is full of stories of struggles and victories, but most importantly stories of how people can empower themselves, discover their true potential, and live the way they want to live their life.  www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/

Through Karen’s Christchurch success coaching business, Kickstart Life Coaching, clients are guided towards success with two valuable kick-off sessions. For the first session, Karen will use her professional skills and personal experience to help clients realise they can change their lives, be the person they want to be, and do what they’ve always wanted to do. Karen will facilitate the development of an action plan that the clients can use as a compass to direct them toward their personal growth goals. www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/

During the second session, this Christchurch life coach continues in her role as a success coach by facilitating the evaluation of the client’s progress. Clients will provide feedback on how they are doing, what obstacles they have encountered and how they were able to overcome them. At the end of the second session, the success coach will assist clients in identifying the steps they need to take to move forward and of course, if the client still feels they need more guidance they are able to continue their sessions with Karen.

As the success coach Karen says “I will send you off feeling excited to get started and you will see how small changes can make a big difference in your life.” 
Find out more about this Christchurch life coach at www.kickstartlifecoach.co.nz/.
 
Sources:
* http://heartandsoulofsuccess.org/what-is-a-success-coach/
** http://www.drroneccles.com/what-is-a-success-coach/
*** http://www.coachtrainingalliance.com/opportunities/successcoaching.php



WebWireID167358




 
 Christchurch life coach
 What is a success coach
 What is a life coach
 Life coaching
 Success coaching
Contact Information
Karen Scott
Christchurch life coach
Kickstart Life Coaching
(61) 0275 143 212
karen@kickstartlifecoaching.co.nz


This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.

News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.