FREE Event - The Essential 5 Key Levers to Supply Chain Cost Reduction
“So many businesses struggle to fix multiple Supply chain issues at once, or try to manage a whole range of Supply Chain improvement projects concurrently. And what happens? They bog down and get disheartened.”
Rob O’Byrne is putting the finishing touches to his next free seminar series taking place in February 2013 in Australia that will be covering what he believes are the 5 Key Levers to lasting Supply Chain cost reduction.
Sharing insights and case studies from over 1,200 client assignments across 23 countries, Rob will be cramming as much valuable information as he can into these free half day events.
Guests will gain essential tips and insights that will be easy to understand and easy to implement in their own businesses. This will allow guests to start 2013 with some ‘low hanging fruit’ to target in their organisations.
Guests can register right here: http://www.logisticsbureau.com/feb13lb
The ‘Key Levers’ will cover:
- Simple Supply Chain Strategies that work and deliver bottom line results.
- Understanding the key ‘drivers’ and dynamics of any Supply Chain and how to use them to reduce costs.
- Distribution Networks and how they can seriously impact business performance.
- Driving customer profitability through Supply Chain innovation.
- Creating a foundation for tracking your Supply Chain success.
This article and video summarise the 5 Key Levers
Who Are These Events Best Suited To?
Some people have recently asked who these seminars are most suited to? A very good question. As you can appreciate, it’s hard to provide an event that meets the needs of all comers, from experienced Supply Chain managers… to recent entrants to the industry.
So if you have not been along before, here are some thoughts:
Our events are not aimed at ‘experts’ in Supply Chain and Logistics, although many experienced in that field do regularly attend.
Those who gain the most benefit are typically:
- Relatively new to Supply Chain and Logistics
- Maybe moving into the field or have just taken over a role in the field.
- Not directly in a Supply Chain or Logistics role, but they see the need to know more about the topic. They might work in IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, or Property Management
- Employed in a large corporate or Government department, although could also be an SME owner.
- Keen on self development.
- Those who see the need for knowledge but don’t want to invest time and expense in formal training. They want the ‘nuggets’ on a plate.
- Somewhat nervous about their lack of Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge and rather fear being ‘found out’. They want to be taken ‘behind the shroud’ to find out easily and simply what it’s all about.
- Those who want to gain more respect and credibility as a business person through broadening their knowledge.
We look forward to seeing at one of our events soon.
To come along in Feb 2013, just register on this link and feel free to share the link with colleagues. Just remember you NEED to register to secure a seat.
Remember, if you do not already receive invitations from us, you can, by just entering your details on this link. This will ensure you get invitations for future events.
You might also find this page useful that has lots of handy fee information and downloads:
We look forward to seeing you soon in the New Year and helping you achieve Supply Chain Success.
- Contact Information
- Rob O’Byrne
- Group Managing Director
- Logistics Bureau
- (1) 02 8799 2175
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.