Enhanced DocuWorks Viewer Light for Android Provides Paid Annotation Tool
Linking With Fuji Xerox Cloud Service to Support Mobile Work
TOKYO — To further facilitate mobile work, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. today starts offering free-of-charge DocuWorks Viewer Light for Android 2.0—an upgraded application for viewing DocuWorksNote1 documents—and its paid feature for creating and editing annotations directly from Android OS devices. With the paid option, users can utilize two kinds of annotation tools– memo and marker—from their mobile devices. (see Fig.1) Both can be downloaded from Google Play of Google Inc.
Furthermore, when using Fuji Xerox’s Working FolderNote2--a cloud-based online document sharing service with monthly charge--and DocuWorks Folder for AndroidNote3--a free application to provide a folder function--, users can carry annotated DocuWorks documents via DocuWorks Folder for Android, as well as upload/download them to and from Working Folder.
In addition to DocuWorks Viewer Light for iPhone / iPad 3.0, an application for viewing documents on iPhones and iPads, launched on September 5, the service further supports mobile work by covering Android™ OS devices.
Currently only in Japan
Fuji Xerox’s document handling software that centrally manage and utilize electronic documents and scanned paper-based documents on computers.
Signing up is required to use Working Folder.
The application can be downloaded from Google Play for free.
• Android is the trademark of Google Inc.
• Google Play is the trademark of Google Inc.
• iPhone, iPad, iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
• The trademark of iPhone is used based on the licensing agreement with Aiphone Co., Ltd.
• DocuWorks and Document Handling are the registered trademark or trademark of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. in Japan and other countries.
• Other names of goods and services listed in this press release are the registered trademarks or trademarks of respective companies.
Please note that the linked pages in this news release or other information are subject to be shut down without notice.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.