WD Bathrooms Takes Customer Service To The Next Level
WD Bathrooms has transformed its services to enhance the online shopping experience for its customers.
The online retailer’s website features a range of improved services and new in-house systems that run the product database and analyse each order to make buying even faster and easier.
Customers will notice some significant changes including:
A new website
- Search for products and find a match for any bathroom space with improved technical drawings and detailed pictures
- Videos provide a step-by-step guide to installing products with the help of Bathroom Bob, and pdf installation guides to download
- The product range has been expanded to include an affordable selection of bathroom storage and bathroom suites
- Many products on the website have been re-priced to be even more competitive including WD Bathroom’s own brands Aquasata and Classic
Better delivery options
An improved checkout system can automatically work out the delivery price from a postcode, reducing input errors which could cause delays
Brand new delivery options make it easier and more convenient to receive a delivery:
- 1 man front door service for £6.99
- 2 man delivery service with 3 hour time slot on day of delivery for £25.00
Customers can now also enjoy an extended 14-day money back guarantee instead of the standard 7 days so it is easier for them to change their mind if they order the wrong product.
Managing Director, Mark Wilson said “Online customers have high expectations and want a shopping experience that is straightforward and pleasurable. We have upgraded our systems to make it easier to buy a new bathroom from us and have it delivered, and we now offer help and advice on installing it as well.”
- Contact Information
- Kirsty Pickles
- WD Bathrooms
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.