Successful Business Marketing with Online Article Submissions
Many are now branching out from traditional marketing to try new ways to find customers; article marketing is just one of those ways.
(York 21 November 2012) An increasing number of people are branching out from traditional work situations to start their own businesses. There are many new things to think about when you launch a new business–you have probably written a business plan, thought about long and short range goals, calculated costs and projected earnings, considered what your business’ “mission statement” is and thought long and hard about your overall philosophy of how to run and grow a business. It is a great accomplishment to develop the identity and structure of your business, and by the time you’re finished, you’re ready for the clients to start knocking on your door.
This is where your online marketing plan comes in. If you’ve created a business plan, you’ve also thought about how you’ll market your business. That’s something that you probably never thought about when you were working as an employee, but now that you’re a business owner marketing is one of your top priorities. You can have the best services and products in the world, but if you don’t market your business effectively, your business will not reach its full potential.
These days online marketing is a must. Here’s how it normally works: You have a website to market your business. You fill your website with useful information for people who would be interested in your products or services. Then what? Then, you must market your website. Yes, you create the website to market your business, and then you do online marketing activities to market your website. The goal of marketing your website is to ultimately get more targeted visitors to your website. The more people visiting your website who are interested in your niche, the more potential customers you’ll have. More customers translates into more sales.
Here are some of the key reasons that you would make people to come to your website:
- A higher search engine ranking for the pages on your website would result in more people finding out about your site from Google and the other search engines. Search engines are the greatest source of potential traffic because so many people search for information via the internet.
- By publishing online article submissions, people can find your website by following the link in the resource box of the article.
Easy Online Article Submissions is one of the easiest ways to market a business online is to simply write and submit free reprint articles. Each article that you create and get published on various websites is like a virtual sales agent for your business. Each article is a representative of you and has the potential to make contact with new customers and lead them to your website.
The article marketing company, SubmitYourArticle.com, state that your goal with writing online article submissions should be to:
- Demonstrate that you know your topic. When people read your article, their confidence in your ability to help them will grow.
- Teach people who are interested in your niche. You are helping them to solve problems and also to grow in their knowledge about your niche. All of your articles should be written from the perspective of a teacher helping a student. This is quite a different approach from approaching customers with the intention of making a sale. With online article submissions, you need to be subtle. The article is not about selling your products or services. The article is for teaching your readers how to do practical things associated with your niche. (The resource box is the place to draw attention to your business and website, rather than the article.)
- Build links to your website. With each article submission, you’ll also submit what is called a resource box with a link back to your website.
This link is important for a few reasons. Firstly, it offers a way for people reading your article to easily get to your website. This can become a steady source of traffic for your website–the more articles you have published on the internet, the more opportunities for people to find your website through the link in your resource box. Second, the link has benefits with search engines (such as Google). The accumulation of links from your articles to your website can help Google to know what your website is about and thereby impact your search engine ranking. The higher your search engine ranking, the more traffic will be funneled into your website.These are the basic facts about how to market a business with online article submissions. As you get used to submitting articles, you can use some more advanced article marketing strategies to increase the effectiveness of your article submissions.
For more information on article marketing please go to SubmitYourArticle.com or read their blog here http://www.submityourarticle.com/creative-article-marketing/how-to-market-a-business-with-online-article-submissions/
- Contact Information
- Kimberley Smith
- Press Officer
- Takanomi Ltd
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.