Clever Companies Now Measure Organisational Goals Using Mystery Shopping and Shadow Shopping Services
MELBOURNE, Australia November, 2012 – Mystery shopping is a long-used, proven and effective method of measuring organisational objectives such as levels of customer service, cleanliness and efficiency. Organisations keen to find out how their people are REALLY performing can discreetly check their locations for market research initiatives, compliance and regulation purposes by using independent shadow shoppers to objectively and professionally conduct these ‘spot’ checks. Some companies even use mystery shoppers to keep abreast of how their competitors are performing.
Shadow Shopper Pty Ltd specialises in providing mystery shopping and shadow shopping all over Australia. Often it is assumed that shadow shopping is mainly for the retail sector, but Shadow Shopper Australia’s unique experience and professionalism has also been very popular with service organisations. www.shadowshopper.com.au/
Shadow Shopper has been retained by many Australian and international organisations to undertake a range of mystery shopping tasks, including:
- A major insurance company - to check the quality of service provided by their roadside assistance staff,.
- A prestigious law firm - to investigate what and how their competitors charge
- Childcare Centres - to check the quality of care and staff skills.
- A healthcare organisation – to test whether liquor outlets will sell alcohol to young people without ID
- A major credit card company - to identify the surcharges imposed by retailers
- A Shopping Centre company – to check that retailers within the Centre are upholding the standards
“In a Shadow Shopper program a trained, certified mystery shopper visits your business and reports on their experience,” says Heather Cullen, Director at Shadow Shopper. “The shadow shopper is selected with the same profile as the organisation’s customer so they get real feedback from someone who fits the age range, gender, family, children, work, education, income, pets and other demographic criterion. We can also select on consumer behaviour - how often they eat out, stay in hotels – their spending habits, so that the shadow shopper is the organisation’s ’real’ customer and will provide tangible results.” www.shadowshopper.com.au/
Mystery shoppers usually perform a range of actions during their shadow shopping assignment, including:
- Interacting with the staff to assess their service skills
- Purchasing a product or service;
- Asking relevant questions to assess staff knowledge;
- Checking the premises, promotions, prices and displays
- Assessing the overall customer experience.
Once the mystery shoppers have performed their assigned tasks, Shadow Shopper then prepares a detailed report for the client that is easy to understand and will aid in the decision-making process of the organisation within just one business day. Shadow Shopper’s online tools make it easy to analyse the data and trends, and to quickly identify any problems before they become major issues.
- Contact Information
- Heather Cullen
- Shadow Shopper
- (61) 0400 774 727
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.