H&M Fashion Media Update - Winter 2012
David Beckham Celebrates Christmas At H&M With New Bodywear Items And Images
To celebrate the holiday season, David Beckham is introducing new items to his Bodywear range at H&M, as well as revealing new campaign images. The new styles are the ideal for warmth and comfort this winter, like a hooded morning gown, draw-string pyjama pants, henleys and long johns with padded elbows and knees. The collection also includes lounging shorts and T-shirts, as well as a towel. David wears a selection of the pieces in new Christmas campaign images, and lets the cameras come behind the scenes for a special behind-the-scenes video shoot.
Sam Taylor Johnson Shoots Exclusive Campaign For Maison Martin Margiela With H&M
The British artist, photographer and film-director Sam Taylor Johnson has directed an exclusive print and film campaign for the Maison Martin Margiela collaboration with H&M. Shot on a deserted Paris street corner, the atmospheric images feature models such as Julia Nobis and Jamie Bochert, as well as the dancer Cyril Baldy. The campaign will appear on television worldwide from November 8 as well as online and outdoor, with the collection being launched on November 15 in around 230 stores worldwide.
New Lingerie Styles For Christmas At H&M, As Worn By Laetitia Casta
For H&M’s Christmas lingerie campaign, worldwide known actress and model Laetitia Casta wears new styles that sparkle with luxurious details. Laetitia has appeared on the cover of numerous fashion magazines around the world, worked with many renowned film directors and has also been featured in the world of music, latest starred in Rihanna´s video “Te Amo”. This season’s underwear range includes heart-shaped bras in push-up style that attaches at the back, alternatively, there’s a push-up style that closes at the front. With choices of lace, sequin and sparking stone details, there’s one style and many options. The season’s essential hotpants come mid-waist in peach lace or with decorative stones at the front, or higher waist with silver sequins at the front. With lace briefs and corset-seam detail dresses too, Laetitia is dressed in the perfect lingerie for Christmas from H&M.
Christmas Gift Special: The Perfect Presents From H&M Home
There’s the perfect gift for family, friends and even little ones at H&M Home this Christmas. Here’s the pick of which present to buy, and who for, from Home’s Head of Design, Evelina K. Soderberg.
- Jewelled Napkin Ring: “This napkin ring really sets the glamorous look of the table this Christmas. Twelve of them are on my own private Christmas wish-list - I’ll pair them with white or natural linen napkins.”
- Christmas Bed Set: “The traditional colours of Christmas are so inviting, it makes sense to use them on a special bed set. I’m going to make the beds of my houseguests in these sets for an extra decorative touch.”
- Cable Knit Blanket: “This blanket is so warm, soft and cuddly. It’s the ultimate winter cable knit blanket, and it’s the perfect present for my mother.”
- Christmas Apron: “Christmas is such a nostalgic time, and I love the old parcel feel of the print on this apron. I’ll give it to anyone who loves cooking, to make their Christmas even more festive.”
- Baby Bandit Hoodie And Rattle: “This terry hoodie and soft toy rattle has a cute bandit image on it. Both are in unisex colours of black and cream, perfect for all newborn babies and their fashionable parents.”
The Designer’s Pick: Ann-Sofie’s Favourite Looks For Winter 2012
Party glamour and winter warmth are the key themes for Ann-Sofie Johansson, H&M’s head of design. Here’s her pick of her favourite pieces.
- Black Leather Dress: “This leather take on the little black dress is perfect for the party season. It’s got a minimal feel that’s just right for fashion now.”
- Black Textured Sweater: “I love the thought of wearing this jumper - it’s so huggable. Texture is key this season, and turns a simple sweater into a statement piece.”
- Metallic Leopard Print Jacket: “As Christmas gets closer, I want every outfit to be special. This leopard print jacket is perfect for the office, as well as the office party!”
- Crochet Cardigan: “This is such a clever piece. The crochet makes it look homespun, but on the back is a deconstructed panel to give it a modern edge. It’ll be great for cosy moments this winter.”
- Photo Print Dress: “I love it when a piece is both modern and timeless. This long dress is so elegant, especially with its open back, and the photo print gives it a contemporary twist. I know it’ll become a wardrobe classic.”
There’s a new take on classics for men this winter, says Ann-Sofie Johansson, H&M’s Head of Design. Here’s her favourite pieces.
- The Over Coat: “This new version of a classic coat instantly refreshes any man’s look. It’s smart, elegant and also timeless, and it’s concealed buttons give it a modern finish.”
- Jacquard Knitted Sweater: “I love how the vivid red updates the traditional pattern of this sweater. It’s perfect keeping warm this holiday season.”
- Polka-Dot Shirt: This shirt is so right for this season, and can be worn in so many ways. The polka dot shirt is a new menswear classic which will quickly become a wardrobe staple.”
- Coated Jeans: “It’s great how there are so many sides to menswear at the moment. You can’t beat these jeans for real attitude this Christmas.”
- Tuxedo Jacket: “When it comes to parties, nothing beats a tuxedo. This shawl-collar tux has a nice neat cut, and looks amazing when worn with a matching waistcoat and trousers and black patent shoes, all at H&M.”
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.