Supply Chain School Members ‘Recognise a Good Thing’
Members quickly join Supply Chain School, an innovative new learning environment, gaining benefit of early bird discounts.
Supply Chain School, part of the Logistics Bureau Group, opened its doors recently with ‘early bird’ opportunities being snapped up by those who can ‘recognise a good thing’!
Supply Chain School has been created for those who want a ‘fast track’ to gaining knowledge about Supply Chain and Logistics and don’t want to spend years of study or work experience to get there.
Rather than Supply Chain A to Z, Supply Chain School takes the 80/20 approach to learning and focuses on the things that really matter.
The School is led by Rob O’Byrne a 35 year veteran of the industry who amongst other things has consulted to many of the Top 200 companies in Australia (and 22 other countries), has written 5 books on Supply Chain and spent 5 years teaching Supply Chain at Post Grad level.
Existing Supply Chain School members come from backgrounds such as Beverages, FMCG, retail and 3PL.
So what is Supply Chain School?
Supply Chain School consists of:
- Three ‘full on’ 2-day ‘schools’ per year, held in Sydney, at a nice Hotel, as an easy to reach point for most people.
- A range of essential ‘need to know’ topics presented in an easy to understand and fun environment.
- A range of presenters ranging from Rob O’Byrne, other specialist ‘experts’ and invited ‘well known’ industry leaders.
- Great networking with a broad cross section of like minded and highly motivated individuals.
- An informal networking dinner at each school to enable further sharing and interaction.
Note: Supply Chain School is starting in Australia but will be rolled out to SE Asia, probably to be held in Thailand.
Supply Chain School is:
- NOT Overly theoretical.
- NOT Boring.
- NOT Full of irrelevant material that you won’t use.
What members gain from Supply Chain School IS:
- All the jargon and terminology demystified.
- The essential ‘need to know’ things about Supply Chain.
- All the practical tips that they don’t teach at University.
- An amazing sense of confidence about the topic of Supply Chain.
- Loads of methods and tools that you can put to use straight away.
So who is Supply Chain School for?
Well, does this sound like you ?
- Ambitious and Smart
- Well educated
- Probably working in a non Supply Chain role such as IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, Property Management, Procurement, etc
- Maybe just new to Supply Chain. But you recognise the need to gain Supply Chain knowledge.
- Maybe working in a large corporate or government department.
- Or perhaps you are an SME owner.
If you want to ‘fast track’ your success, just register your interest in Supply Chain School by visiting this link: http://supplychainschool.com
If you have questions about Supply Chain School, don’t hesitate to contact Rob O’Byrne directly. 02 8799 2175 or email@example.com
He will be happy to answer any questions you have.
P.S. Are there assessments and exams? NO! Supply Chain School is about gaining knowledge in a supportive and collaborative environment, not cramming for exams……
P.P.S. But you will be working hard as there is so much great information to share……
- Contact Information
- Rob O’Byrne
- Supply Chain School
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.